OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I didn't really get into the book that much, so I was on the fence about seeing the movie... but now I probably won't. Anything in particular that made it disappointing?

Also, I just finished my last assignment for my summer courses! I took two classes online and while one of them was really easy, the history class was killer!! The final took me over 3.5 hours! I'm so relieve to be done with it. Now I have a three week break till the fall semester starts. :cheering:

In my opinion, it is drastically different from the book, and also the actors weren't that great.

So I work at justice (store for Tweens) and a girl came in today and was trying on some jeans and I overheard her saying "no mom I can't get any of these because I'll look fat" she was probably around 10, and my heart absolutely broke to hear that. It's so sad what our society has come to.
Thats so sad. Comments like this are big tip offs to bad body image and eating disorders.

:(So Sorry to put a damper on this site, but I just heard some really sad news- Even though I did not know this young lady, her life makes me want to hug my daughter more and encourage her dreams...
Bobbi Kristina Brown died today and in my opinion, she never fully lived her own life and appeared to had been a sad soul. So no amount of money can make you happy...
Rest in Peace, Bobbi Kristina

Well that's definitely no fun then. Gotta say it seems the same was in the Cheer Dad household with the exception of Cheer Son who is having a good time with friends.

Are you able to do any day trips to zoos, the beach......

**well now, aren't you just the special one**

:(So Sorry to put a damper on this site, but I just heard some really sad news- Even though I did not know this young lady, her life makes me want to hug my daughter more and encourage her dreams...
Bobbi Kristina Brown died today and in my opinion, she never fully lived her own life and appeared to had been a sad soul. So no amount of money can make you happy...
Rest in Peace, Bobbi Kristina

Slightly related, Bobby Brown's other daughter (pre-Whitney Houston?) went to my high school and we cheered together. She also danced at the dance studio I used to go to and it was always an ordeal when Bobby would come to recitals.

That poor family :(

Slightly related, Bobby Brown's other daughter (pre-Whitney Houston?) went to my high school and we cheered together. She also danced at the dance studio I used to go to and it was always an ordeal when Bobby would come to recitals.

That poor family :(

Is her name LaPrincia or something? I vaguely remember her being on the reality show Bobby had.

If she's the same child I think she was during Whitney. One or both of Bobby's other kids were born during their relationship. Which is neither here nor there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone sold on Poshmark before? In cleaning out my room I found a pair of knit uggs that don't fit me and were only worn twice. They're in nearly new condition I just don't have the box.

Has anyone sold on Poshmark before? In cleaning out my room I found a pair of knit uggs that don't fit me and were only worn twice. They're in nearly new condition I just don't have the box.

Idk about Poshmark, but I've had a lot of luck with Mercari (buying and selling). You probably won't get exactly what you paid for them, but I've seen many people get pretty close. And Uggs sell crazy fast on there. And it might be the same with Poshmark, but I know Mercari gives you the option to direct deposit the money you make to your checking account, which is super convenient.

have any of y'all ever embellished jean shorts? I'm not talking about bleach dyes and holes and stuff, but more like adding trims and studs and such. Making a pair of shorts for a concert. Thanksss

I've had my 2015 Spirit Book since May and just realized today my hand is on the cover photo. I broke my pinky in 7th grade playing volleyball and it healed crooked, and today I finally realized that it was MY crooked finger on the front cover. It's not nearly as exciting as having my face or a stunt I'm in being in the Spirit Book, but it's a start for me ;) These books are given to EACH team all across the country so everyone who went to an NCA camp this summer gets to see my broken pinky and stumpy nails!!!! (Yes I consider that a personal win)

Back