OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Did anyone see this? This was posted by a girl on GT platinum.
7d8c40eaad3085a22ab0fec7f0a1940c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did but with a different caption to it.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**

@Nikaa - the tshirt is a great present! I'm 22 and I'd be stoked to get some foreign candies, so they would probably love that. Also maybe a cute pen, a re-usable water bottle for practice, or headbands.

Yes me too! I also have the picture of your CPs with a note! :)
Hope my secret santa will be happy for Socks lip glos, some candies and a shirt. Thanks for ideas :)

European candies are a great idea!!

Who made 7:30AM finals a thing? Like who thought that was a good idea.

One more final today and I have no motivation to study. I think I only need to answer 8 questions correctly to earn an A in the class sooooooo

One more final today and I have no motivation to study. I think I only need to answer 8 questions correctly to earn an A in the class sooooooo

My school has either 8am, 1pm, or 6pm finals. Its terrible.

Former-cp has one tonight at 6:45 (right now! Quick wish her luck in Chem!) and the same tomorrow night.

If it makes you feel better my calc final is from 8pm-10pm tomorrow so :) :) :)
(Actually though why can they have finals during times they don't have classes? Like if 8am is the earliest class then why do they give a final at 7:30am? Luckily I was blessed with no morning finals this semester)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For us if a class starts before 11:59, its at 8am. If it starts from 12pm to i think 4pm its at 1pm, and night classes are during the night class so 6pm. Finals also normally go from a Thursday night 6pm to a Wednesday 1pm final including weekends.

Back