OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
2016 Presidential Candidates if They were Parks and Recreation Characters | The Odyssey
Shamelessly plugging this article I wrote because I get paid based on how many views it gets. This is my first time writing something that wasn't for an English class, so don't expect @gofriars610 quality or anything ;)
(PS please ignore the obvious spelling error that me and two editors missed)
More random - L'il Sebastian and my mini horse are nearly identical twins. I had to go back and do a double-take because I was like "where did @caitlyn_the_camille get a picture of Dolly"? lolol. Good luck with your article.

:( have to go back to work today after a much needed two week vacation....
i just keep reminding myself that im going to file for a transfer the minute christmas day is over with........ just keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that i can get the heck out of there by mid january.

:( have to go back to work today after a much needed two week vacation....
i just keep reminding myself that im going to file for a transfer the minute christmas day is over with........ just keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that i can get the heck out of there by mid january.
I hope it works out for you. You don't need that BS you've been experiencing with that job :)

Did your school not have the exam schedule done before registration? (Hm. Maybe my school is weirder than I thought... I mean, our mascot is a dog wearing a kilt.)
I'm sure they did, but you weren't able to see the schedule until you were actually registered for the class. Then you could go into a tab in your "VIP portal" (where you found your grades, registered for/dropped classes, etc.) and see when your exams were scheduled.

Forever eating alone this week at school. All of my friends are out of meal swipes and I refuse to swipe them everyday.
At least your cafeteria is open. Cp is on campus until Friday and the dining hall is closed all week.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**

At least your cafeteria is open. Cp is on campus until Friday and the dining hall is closed all week.

Our finals just started yesterday so the majority of people are still on campus. I think it closes Friday though and housing doesn't close till Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our finals just started yesterday so the majority of people are still on campus. I think it closes Friday though and housing doesn't close till Monday.

Classes and most of not all finals are done. Students don't need to be out until Friday.

Classes and most of not all finals are done. Students don't need to be out until Friday.

Thats crazy that they closed it then. I know ours has super limited hours during j term, but its open like normal until most students are gone.

Our res halls close at 5 on Friday but there are 5:30 and 8pm finals that day...

Back