OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm essentially the walking dead right now. I have an upper respitory infection, laryngitis, pink eye, and an ear infection. I'm forcing myself to stay home even though I don't want to miss more days because I want exam exemptions :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it makes you feel better my calc final is from 8pm-10pm tomorrow so :) :) :)
(Actually though why can they have finals during times they don't have classes? Like if 8am is the earliest class then why do they give a final at 7:30am? Luckily I was blessed with no morning finals this semester)

My calc final was from 7-10am this morning. And everyone in the class spent the entire three hours working on the 20 questions. It was rough. But it was my hardest final and now it's over! Good luck on yours!!!
Our finals schedule is weird. Finals start at 7, 10, 1, 4, last 3 hours, and it depends on the normal start time of the class and the day. Any class that normally starts past 7pm or is a weekend class is normal.

My calc final was from 7-10am this morning. And everyone in the class spent the entire three hours working on the 20 questions. It was rough. But it was my hardest final and now it's over! Good luck on yours!!!
Our finals schedule is weird. Finals start at 7, 10, 1, 4, last 3 hours, and it depends on the normal start time of the class and the day. Any class that normally starts past 7pm or is a weekend class is normal.
Ours depends on the time/day of the class as well. They're 2 hours each and start at 7:30, 10, 12:30, 3, 5:30, or 8. So there's 30 minutes of wiggle room if you have two in a row. But some big classes all have theirs at once regardless of time (my microeconomics and calc are that way) so then if you have another final at that time you have to go through a whole process to get a makeup time (for the other final you have - they won't let you take the big class one at a different time)

One of the reasons we love cheer. This weekend at BUTBT a few girls from GA Heat were taking a group picture that a few kids photo bombed. A few pictures later they ended up with a group picture including kids from CEA, Stingrays, Georgia Heat, Top Gun, and maybe some more.

just gotta love it when the kids are having a good time.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**

For us if a class starts before 11:59, its at 8am. If it starts from 12pm to i think 4pm its at 1pm, and night classes are during the night class so 6pm. Finals also normally go from a Thursday night 6pm to a Wednesday 1pm final including weekends.
But what if you have two morning classes? Do they just schedule on different days?

Our exam schedule made no sense at all. You just checked your exam schedule online during the semester and that's when it was. I think the earliest we ever had was 9:30, and they continued on around like 12:30, 2:30, 5pm or something like that. Your afternoon classes could totally be in the morning, which wasn't fun. It all depended on the time slot of the course. I know they always went from a Monday through to the next Monday, because the worst day to have one was that second Monday. You had to hang around for an extra weekend while campus emptied out.

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod. Oh My God.

Is it common for upperclassmen to get meal plans at your school? Here it's just freshmen. And the only people who run out of swipes are fraternity pledges who swipe older guys in all the time. Everyone else is trying to use theirs right now, we have a few places where you can buy like a Gatorade or a Rice Krispie for fractions of meals and they're wiped clean right now. I have 11 days to use 55 swipes and I rarely eat in the dining halls. Swiped in 3 upperclassmen last night and my sister and a friend today, using 12 swipes and still have to use 5 a day to use them all... If only you could send your mooching friends to me!

Dangg, I have 10 swipes a week (Thurs-Wed) and I hardly ever use them all, and that's the lowest option (D), our highest option (A) is 19 swipes. One swipe either gets us into our buffet style cafeteria, or in the store connected to cafeteria we get a meal for a swipe. Each meal package comes with food bucks for places around campus though and my plan has the most $$$ (which is why I chose it) and I get $360(ish?) a semester

But what if you have two morning classes? Do they just schedule on different days?

Our exam schedule made no sense at all. You just checked your exam schedule online during the semester and that's when it was. I think the earliest we ever had was 9:30, and they continued on around like 12:30, 2:30, 5pm or something like that. Your afternoon classes could totally be in the morning, which wasn't fun. It all depended on the time slot of the course. I know they always went from a Monday through to the next Monday, because the worst day to have one was that second Monday. You had to hang around for an extra weekend while campus emptied out.

Yep. The registrar made the schedule so there were no over laps. All but one of my classes are morning ones and none of my finals overlapped. I go to a fairly small school so its normally not an issue.

One of the reasons we love cheer. This weekend at BUTBT a few girls from GA Heat were taking a group picture that a few kids photo bombed. A few pictures later they ended up with a group picture including kids from CEA, Stingrays, Georgia Heat, Top Gun, and maybe some more.

just gotta love it when the kids are having a good time.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**
A girl I coached in Ohio is on GA Heat and one of the ones in the original pic, she posted all the steps of this whole picture coming together. Love it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going to murder my group for my Earth and Space final presentation. Easily the most annoying human beings I've ever encountered.

2016 Presidential Candidates if They were Parks and Recreation Characters | The Odyssey
Shamelessly plugging this article I wrote because I get paid based on how many views it gets. This is my first time writing something that wasn't for an English class, so don't expect @gofriars610 quality or anything ;)
(PS please ignore the obvious spelling error that me and two editors missed)
Does it matter how long the person is on the page, or if they just click it?

Back