OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I added up scores at a cheer comp I volunteered at and it may have been the most stressful thing I've ever done.
I also found out that I get to help with tryouts this spring and take a whole team to cheer camp since the coach can't that weekend. I'm already super excited and kinda nervous to act as a coach at something as important as camp lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I added up scores at a cheer comp I volunteered at and it may have been the most stressful thing I've ever done.
I also found out that I get to help with tryouts this spring and take a whole team to cheer camp since the coach can't that weekend. I'm already super excited and kinda nervous to act as a coach at something as important as camp lol

I've never judged or scored at a comp.

Judging a tryout is pretty stressful as well, especially if it is a large tryout with close scores! I still get nervous right before tryouts every season. Have fun!

I've never judged or scored at a comp.

Judging a tryout is pretty stressful as well, especially if it is a large tryout with close scores! Have fun!
You just have to add up the scores super fast and super accurately and then enter them into the excel program thing. It was my first time and for some reason they assumed I knew how since I cheered 3 (!!!! when did I get so old???) years ago so I was a little overwhelmed lol.

The tryout will be small, and it's at the school I graduated from and cheered at my whole life so it will be familiar and fun :) I think I'm going to feel way guilty if I have to cut people though :(

79* on Christmas Eve and 75* on Christmas

[emoji4][emoji4] WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!![emoji4][emoji4][emoji951][emoji318][emoji319]

It's suppose to be 85 here on Christmas eve. Like I want to die, Im so over the heat I think we only got maybe a week if even of cool weather this year.

Okay I just have to shamelessly brag here for a sec...
I got an A in my calc 2 class!!!! I'm so shocked. It's basically known as the toughest math class at my school by the students and the professors because it has the most random assortment of unrelated topics. Like at the beginning of the class I was so unsure of myself that I was reconsidering being a math major. We started the class completely full and ended in single digits and I was the last girl standing. And I got an A! I can't believe it. I'm going to have to check my grade in the morning just to be sure it wasn't a mistake or something.

Hey! I live in Ottawa :)

I'll tentatively be there on June 9th and a bit of the 10th (my actual birthday) before heading to Montreal for a concert on the 11th and flying back to the District on the 12th. It's been *way* too long since I've been to Canada.

I'll tentatively be there on June 9th and a bit of the 10th (my actual birthday) before heading to Montreal for a concert on the 11th and flying back to the District on the 12th. It's been *way* too long since I've been to Canada.
Maybe we can do a Fierceboard Starbucks trip lol

At least your cafeteria is open. Cp is on campus until Friday and the dining hall is closed all week.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**
What's with cp's school? First he had a class scheduled over Thanksgiving weekend and now the dining halls aren't open when students are still on campus?

Back