OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The only non-sketchy livestream I found was through TSN, but that probably isn't too helpful. The IIHF website says the NHL Network has the broadcast rights in the US, so I guess their website would be the safest bet.
NHL Network is an extra package for my service provider and I think TSN is only showing the USA games in my area. That's not bad but there are more games than that to watch. Oh well, back to work this morning so no time to watch anyway.

**I'm sorry, which part did you think was about you?**

NHL Network is an extra package for my service provider and I think TSN is only showing the USA games in my area. That's not bad but there are more games than that to watch. Oh well, back to work this morning so no time to watch anyway.

**I'm sorry, which part did you think was about you?**

:(:(:( I use adblock to limit the pop ups and limit the risk of virus. This is the swedish channels web broadcast (free, though in swedish), you can't watch it outside of sweden, but you could use a swedish proxy! Ishockey: Junior-VM - Sverige-USA | SVT Play

So I called off of work today for the first time ever because I've been sick for the past week, I'm constantly coughing and I'm always cold no matter what I'm wearing so I know I couldn't make it through a day. And were supposed to get freezing rain while I'm at work and I'd rather not get stranded there. I suck at driving in the snow, and if theres ice on the roads I don't even leave the house. My manager sounded kinda pissed off and said the roads weren't even that bad. Uh maybe to you. But I know my driving capabilities and I didn't feel safe driving right now and especially later when its dark out.

Keurig owners - what is your favorite K-Cup coffee flavor!? I just got a Keurig for Christmas and I want to know if you have any suggestions on some good coffee flavors? I already ordered Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee and Mudslide, Cinnabon flavor from Cinnabon and some Raspberry Chocolate flavor

Keurig owners - what is your favorite K-Cup coffee flavor!? I just got a Keurig for Christmas and I want to know if you have any suggestions on some good coffee flavors? I already ordered Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee and Mudslide, Cinnabon flavor from Cinnabon and some Raspberry Chocolate flavor
Before i get into this, i should mention i gave up drinking coffee every morning last year. Now I drink it on occasion and it makes me sad. (But I loveeee coffee)

The ones made by Kahlua are my favorite. Second favorite is anything French Vanilla.

I'd suggest getting one of those refillable coffee inserts. They are sooooo much cheaper and you can put any kind of coffee you want in it. Wegmans has Christmas coffee flavors that I absolutely love that I use with the inserts. Plus some of the K-cup coffee packs aren't the greatest quality for what you pay and you can get a lot more and a lot better coffee for the same price when you buy ground coffee and use the fillable inserts. I got a 4 pack of the reusable coffee inserts for $10.

I wish keurigs had a drip function though.

I'm a fan of just the basic Green Mountain Breakfast Blend because I'm a flavored creamer fiend and sometimes the flavored coffees come out tasting weird with flavored creamers. I do like the Green Mountain Vanilla Caramel though. Also the Starbucks Veranda Blend but I rarely get those because they are $$$.

We like a dark, bold roast, so Green Mountain's Black Magic and Double Black Diamond are our go-to's. I also love the Pumpkin Spice and drink it almost all year round. Costco btw has basic flavors and you can buy a large box much cheaper, and their own brand is identical to the name brand basic flavors.

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do have this vanilla chai tea that is really good. I'll have to look at the brand when I get home.

Useless fact of the day: If you pre-order the Hamilton: A Revolution book from Amazon.com., you get a free digital copy of Kung Fu Panda. It seems this is only in the U.S., though.
I also got that from ordering two phone cases, car radio parts and sunglasses

If you like a breakfast blend I'd recommend Costco's Kirkland brand. Not bad and good pricing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@LeahofthePack get the Perfect Pod EZ cup and fillers at Bed Bath and Beyond. Works better than the Keurig cup they give you. Then you can use your own coffee, and don't have to rely on K-cups. As for me, I don't like Green Mountain coffee, so I usually use Folger's...and they have a nice variety of flavors. But...K-cups are pretty expensive. You pay so much more for them, than using your own grounds...so I usually alternate.

Honestly I am a Starbucks junkie, however if I am looking to buy inexpensive k-cups I go to Walmart and get the Donut Shop brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back