OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Did Canada really score on their own net twice, or did my mom make that up?
I had to work and couldn't watch. [emoji107]

Pretty sure there was only one possible touch on a canadian player, for the US 3-2 goal. It was hard to tell by the replays we got though. But the player and goalie reacted like it might have touched his stick. :p

North Texas got hit with a lot of tornadoes tonight :( prayers are appreciated! I'm out of town so I'm ok but hope @Angelica and @BlueCat are safe and sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My one brother's neighborhood in Mesquite was hit, but somehow it skipped over his house. It's so scary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How you know you are too involved in the cheer world. I was out and shopping at the after christmas sales we have here in sweden and on the shopping street i was at there is a supersmall store called Nifty and i was like Since whes has Nfinity opened stores here in sweden and had to check again.. ad its not the first time do it with that store either...

Wish I could watch. I don't have any non pay channels showing the games. [emoji22]

**well isn't that just special**

I feel for you! In sweden it's always been on the free channels, this year or last they decided to split the broadcast with a pay channel. Fortunately we have it, would be pretty pissed if I couldn't watch it, as it's always been free! Could you stream it? I always do with NHL as it's pretty much only included in the sports channel packages which are ridiculously expensive.. They are actually showing the ottawa game on a channel we have tonight though, loving life rn. :cloud9:

I feel for you! In sweden it's always been on the free channels, this year or last they decided to split the broadcast with a pay channel. Fortunately we have it, would be pretty pissed if I couldn't watch it, as it's always been free! Could you stream it? I always do with NHL as it's pretty much only included in the sports channel packages which are ridiculously expensive.. They are actually showing the ottawa game on a channel we have tonight though, loving life rn. :cloud9:
I haven't looked for any websites streaming but looks like I will have to.

**I'm sorry, which part did you think was about you?**

My one brother's neighborhood in Mesquite was hit, but somehow it skipped over his house. It's so scary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
My old neighborhood in Rowlett was flattened :( glad he's ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You totally should, I mean, wouldn't wanna miss sweden whooping usa's butt tomorrow. ;)
A friend found a link on a team Denmark forum. Worked great for him but I got a virus from it. [emoji35]. Gave up after that one.

**I'm sorry, which part did you think was about you?**

Back