OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm going to need it. Classes are supposed to start today (online), orientation next Tuesday and Wednesday (and I'm visiting a gym on my off hours in that area) and skills check off the weekend after competition. And that's just this month!

I ordered a purse, wallet and jewelry set not long before Christmas when they had one of their surprise sales and it got to me in like 2-3 days. I was super shocked at how fast it was!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yay! I'm even more excited now! Thank you [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I ordered stuff from Ulta on Friday and I got an email yesterday saying it shipped. Just checked tracking and it just now says that the shipping label was created today...

Hmmmm from what I've pieced together from the aftermath, looks like CSP had had it with the cheer anons and found out who one of them was and outted them.

Good for her.
I can't blame her, but I also heard there was a not so great video of a CE athlete doing something stupid, I kinda laughed when I found out of what. Kids do stupid sh** all the time growing up, why can't people just realize that and move on....

I can't blame her, but I also heard there was a not so great video of a CE athlete doing something stupid, I kinda laughed when I found out of what. Kids do stupid sh** all the time growing up, why can't people just realize that and move on....

You get so out of the loop living half way across the world.. Being 5-8 hours ahead is a pain when sheez go down!

Hmmmm from what I've pieced together from the aftermath, looks like CSP had had it with the cheer anons and found out who one of them was and outted them.

Good for her.
I wish more anons would get outed and their photos would be put up at every competition like wanted posters and I'm only half kidding.

Ugh I ordered stuff from Ulta on Friday and I got an email yesterday saying it shipped. Just checked tracking and it just now says that the shipping label was created today...
Same

Took me just under a minute to find all the drama on Twitter, yikes! Not sure how I feel about an adult outing a minor so publicly.
I'm not saying that what the cheer anons post is ok, they post rumors and lies and bully other kids but as adult I would have contacted the gym that the young lady cheer at and let them handle it. It just doesn't sit right with me that CSP posted a picture of a minor with her first and last name so publicly! If she would have done it to an adult I would feel differently.

I live maybe 2 hours away from one of their warehouses and have gotten orders that I placed on a Sunday on Tuesday morning. zi get its still holiday season but still.
Shipping has been a little whacked out for me. My mom ordered me an accent chair for my bedroom from Wayfair on Black Friday, was told it would be delivered by Dec. 9. The 9th and 10th come and pass and my mom wants pictures of the chair she bought (still MIA). She logged back in, found her tracking number and it said the same thing you got - that the label was just created on the 9th. She called Wayfair on the 11th to check on it and they told her it looked like there was an issue, UPS came to pick up shipments but never received that chair. So basically it was still in the Wayfair warehouse. No biggie, they apologize, but mom still asked if they could expedite the shipping since it hadn't even left Wayfair on the promised delivery date. This was a Friday afternoon and they said they would check on it and return her call the next day. Mom doubts this but they promised they would get back to her, even on a weekend....Sure enough no call on that Saturday.

But then low and behold, my chair appears Saturday. Wayfair finally calls back to check in with us on like the 16th. lol, okaaaay.

Took me just under a minute to find all the drama on Twitter, yikes! Not sure how I feel about an adult outing a minor so publicly.
I'm not saying that what the cheer anons post is ok, they post rumors and lies and bully other kids but as adult I would have contacted the gym that the young lady cheer at and let them handle it. It just doesn't sit right with me that CSP posted a picture of a minor with her first and last name so publicly! If she would have done it to an adult I would feel differently.

Have no issue with how CSP handled it. The gym referenced doesn't have the greatest history with controlling social media posts and with this athlete possibly not even being a part of the program any longer how much control/power would the gym have?

**No way that's cool aid, must be crack aid for that level of addiction**

Back