OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm sorry but if my kid made a video pretending to snort coke and was dumb enough to post it on social media, then I wouldn't really be that upset that it went viral and people took it out of context. I guess I just don't see myself blasting a kid on social media, wether they were right or wrong. If it was an adult it's all fair game and I would be the first one in line High-fiving CSP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not really directed at you just a jumping off point for an old cheer mom who's quickly losing her filter....

That's the thing about anon accounts, who knows if it's a kid or an adult.

Frankly, I don't care if it's an 11 year old that still sleeps with a stuffed bunny. Call them out and don't sugar coat it either.

The purpose of an anon account is to have zero accountability for what you say and it's not like the majority of that latitude is for you to heap praise and goodwill toward man. Just the opposite.

If you can't take the possibility of getting your feelings hurt maybe your sole purpose in your Twitter life shouldn't be to hurt others.

So I say, good job to CSP and anyone else who wants to lay some accountability where it belongs and if it hurts little anon Susie's feelings maybe it's time they learned the lesson that life isn't always sunshine and roses.

Entitled brats.

(And I vote Reublican too....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it, CSP is frustrated that her gym and athletes are getting drag trough the mud and she felt like she needed to defend her kids, I just wish there a different way to handle it.

How do we know that CSP was talking to this girl privately in the beginning? Maybe the anon cheer account was warned many times before they were called out. It's hard to play the they're child card when they spew so much hate at gym/team/coach beacause their favorite team cheer against them.

Last edited:
How do we know that CSP was talking to this girl privately in the beinning? Maybe the anon cheer account was warned many times before they were called out. It's hard to play the they're child care when they spew so much hate at gym/team/coach beacause their favorite team cheer against them.

I don't know if she warned them or not, it's a hard subject for me to judge because there is children involved but I'm sure cps did whatever she felt necessary to protect her athletes, she just handled it differently than I would.

Not really directed at you just a jumping off point for an old cheer mom who's quickly losing her filter....

That's the thing about anon accounts, who knows if it's a kid or an adult.

Frankly, I don't care if it's an 11 year old that still sleeps with a stuffed bunny. Call them out and don't sugar coat it either.

The purpose of an anon account is to have zero accountability for what you say and it's not like the majority of that latitude is for you to heap praise and goodwill toward man. Just the opposite.

If you can't take the possibility of getting your feelings hurt maybe your sole purpose in your Twitter life shouldn't be to hurt others.

So I say, good job to CSP and anyone else who wants to lay some accountability where it belongs and if it hurts little anon Susie's feelings maybe it's time they learned the lesson that life isn't always sunshine and roses.

Entitled brats.

(And I vote Reublican too....)

I don't have much to add that I haven't said before but felt the need to respond to your post because it cracked it me up! Oh and the ending sentence was the best [emoji81]lol
I really love that we can all have different views on this subject and nobody is getting their panties tied up in a knot.

I don't have much to add that I haven't said before but felt the need to respond to your post because it cracked it me up! Oh and the ending sentence was the best [emoji81]lol
I really love that we can all have different views on this subject and nobody is getting their panties tied up in a knot.

I would like to qualify that last sentence with..."and I'm NOT voting for Trump!"

I need to maintain whatever dignity I have left.

My opinion is this goes way beyond the alleged Coed video. That's just the straw the broke the camel's back. That account has posted some truly nasty stuff about her, her kids, her gym and her teams/athletes, for a year. 365 day's of nastiness. How much is a person expected to take before they blow? I honestly admire the self control she has shown up until this point because I know myself and there's NO WAY I could have held it together that long!!! Maybe nobody cares because it's geared toward us......but......the nasty stuff she said was directed to OUR MINOR CHILDREN..... at what point would the whole thing be too much for you as a parent to see this account talking about your child?

I agree wholeheartedly with quitthedrama because we all know twitters, IG and tumblrs with the names gymname/teamname and nobody does a thing about it. Think about it this way............ it's funny right now because you're an outsider looking in (General cheer world you) but what happens when they get tired of harassing us and move on to your gym? Then what?

My opinion is this goes way beyond the alleged Coed video. That's just the straw the broke the camel's back. That account has posted some truly nasty stuff about her, her kids, her gym and her teams/athletes, for a year. 365 day's of nastiness. How much is a person expected to take before they blow? I honestly admire the self control she has shown up until this point because I know myself and there's NO WAY I could have held it together that long!!! Maybe nobody cares because it's geared toward us......but......the nasty stuff she said was directed to OUR MINOR CHILDREN..... at what point would the whole thing be too much for you as a parent to see this account talking about your child?

I agree wholeheartedly with quitthedrama because we all know twitters, IG and tumblrs with the names gymname/teamname and nobody does a thing about it. Think about it this way............ it's funny right now because you're an outsider looking in (General cheer world you) but what happens when they get tired of harassing us and move on to your gym? Then what?
I'm sorry that your gym has been getting attacked via social media, so I guess there is more to this story.
I don't know how I would handled my kids and athletes getting harassed for a year but I would have called the gym the second I found out that it was one of their athletes. I would have told them that they need to handle their athletes or I would do it for them [emoji16] heck I don't know maybe that's what CSP did! If this has been going on for a year and the gym in question didn't do anything and they knew one of that athletes was making anon accounts I'm side eying that gym way more! If I was CSP and I had alerted the gym that our gym was getting harassed by one of their kids and they didn't do anything I would have outed the gym in a hot second! I don't have a problem with outing adults at all, thank you for clearing things up, I had a feeling that there was more to this story.

I would like to qualify that last sentence with..."and I'm NOT voting for Trump!"

I need to maintain whatever dignity I have left.

27077906245f17f10d7df7c6c04208c7.jpg

I'm sorry that your gym has been getting attacked via social media, so I guess there is more to this story.
I don't know how I would handled my kids and athletes getting harassed for a year but I would have called the gym the second I found out that it was one of their athletes. I would have told them that they need to handle their athletes or I would do it for them [emoji16] heck I don't know maybe that's what CSP did! If this has been going on for a year and the gym in question didn't do anything and they knew one of that athletes was making anon accounts I'm side eying that gym way more! If I was CSP and I had alerted the gym that our gym was getting harassed by one of their kids and they didn't do anything I would have outed the gym in a hot second! I don't have a problem with outing adults at all, thank you for clearing things up, I had a feeling that there was more to this story.

I never said she contacted them and they did nothing. It's not about the gym (which, this girl doesn't cheer there anymore).....Also, I don't speak for her.....I'm telling you what I have read the last year with my own 2 eyes.......and her biggest target's were SE and CE.

It's about a year of nasty things said about our minor children.(Like I said, a year's worth) When the early things didn't get a rise/response she would up the nastiness. Those who are in an uproar about an adult outing a minor, all I'm saying is where's the indignation over our minor children? Crickets......that's what.

I'm not saying she contacted them and they did nothing. It's not about the gym (which, this girl doesn't cheer there anymore).....

It's about a year of nasty things said about our minor children.(Like I said, a year's worth) When the early things didn't get a rise/response she would up the nastiness. Those who are in an uproar about an adult outing a minor, all I'm saying is where's the indignation over our minor children? Crickets......that's what.
Wow! That seems so have escalate quickly [emoji20] not sure if you read all the post but there was NO uproar at all! I was the only one that said that it didn't agree with the way it was handled. When people post things in a public websites others form opinions about it and that's what I did, my opinion was that I didn't think it was right for her to post a minor pics and her full name. There is no crickets coming from me, I've been very vocal about how I feel. There was a post in the past about Gabi B and how she got harassed by an adult on social media and I was very vocal about how I felt, it wasn't right!
I also stated in my earlier post that there is probably more to this story than I know so not sure why you think I'm in an uproar? Anywho, I know this is your gym and its personal to you but please don't assume I'm in an uproar over here because it certainly isn't that way at all.

I also stated that it wasn't right what the anons were doing, I guess I'm confused where the uproar comment is coming from and I'm hoping you weren't referring to me but I am the only one that said I didn't agree with the way it was handle!

Latest posts

Back