OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well, was the video public? Was the kid snorting the pixie dust pretending it was coke? Why make such a video in the first place?
I'm not saying it's okay for anon accounts to publicly embarrass other people but I think CSP took it too far. We are the adults and we are supposed to act like it. I know I'm the minority on how I feel about this but I think if more coaches/owners Took accountability on how they behave on social media maybe their athletes will learn a thing or two.

Believe I feel for CE, seems like anons love to tear them apart but I wish this was handled in a different manner.
I wish more gyms would disinclined their athletes for behavior like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There wasn't a video. There was blackmail of a video. There was only a picture, that I did see. I actually saw 2 pictures - 1 from the anon and 1 from the friend of the person involved. It was definitely a pixie stick. Granted the person involved shouldn't have taken a picture that lead to people making up false rumors. However, I 110% agree with how CSP handled this situation. NO PERSON should be able to create an anon account for the purposes of cyber bullying. It is absolutely awful how these accounts handle theirselves online. And those people that let it happen are just as at fault as the anon accounts are. As parents and community we are devastated when a fellow cheerleader resorts to suicide because of cyber bullying. And always ask ourselves what we could have done to prevent it. THIS was CSP's way of dealing with it before it got out of hand and the person felt like there was no other alternative to handle the rumors being spread about them. Also, rumors are one thing. What was being spread could have led that person to being UN-necessarily arrested. And let's not forget that cyber-bullying is a CRIME. This is not a time we need to be saying "poor anon, they got their feelings hurt." They were constantly after CSP, her child Kenley and all of the athletes at CEA. It was ridiculous, inflamatory and defamation of character. There were many other ways that this could have gone down. But CSP handled it with class. All she did was mention her name and show her picture. There were no bad things that were said about her. No false rumors that were spread. We did not step down to her level. We just put a stop to the cyber-bullying that was occurring to our athletes and our coaches.

There wasn't a video. There was blackmail of a video. There was only a picture, that I did see. I actually saw 2 pictures - 1 from the anon and 1 from the friend of the person involved. It was definitely a pixie stick. Granted the person involved shouldn't have taken a picture that lead to people making up false rumors. However, I 110% agree with how CSP handled this situation. NO PERSON should be able to create an anon account for the purposes of cyber bullying. It is absolutely awful how these accounts handle theirselves online. And those people that let it happen are just as at fault as the anon accounts are. As parents and community we are devastated when a fellow cheerleader resorts to suicide because of cyber bullying. And always ask ourselves what we could have done to prevent it. THIS was CSP's way of dealing with it before it got out of hand and the person felt like there was no other alternative to handle the rumors being spread about them. Also, rumors are one thing. What was being spread could have led that person to being UN-necessarily arrested. And let's not forget that cyber-bullying is a CRIME. This is not a time we need to be saying "poor anon, they got their feelings hurt." They were constantly after CSP, her child Kenley and all of the athletes at CEA. It was ridiculous, inflamatory and defamation of character. There were many other ways that this could have gone down. But CSP handled it with class. All she did was mention her name and show her picture. There were no bad things that were said about her. No false rumors that were spread. We did not step down to her level. We just put a stop to the cyber-bullying that was occurring to our athletes and our coaches.
Was the picture that started this the one of the coed elite logo saying "how they won worlds" that was posted on the boards not that long ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phone number of one of the anon accounts was posted by CSP.....

That's probably a bit much.
That same anon who is not really known for her polite attitude and is considered one of the more "shady" cheer twitters wrote a very graceful apology too. Hm. Not sure how I feel about that.

That same anon who is not really known for her polite attitude wrote a very graceful apology too. Hm. Not sure how I feel about that.

Typical teenager. They're sorry *after* they get caught. My advice to her, ride the wave, make your apologies, and never EVER do something like this again.

I never said she contacted them and they did nothing. It's not about the gym (which, this girl doesn't cheer there anymore).....Also, I don't speak for her.....I'm telling you what I have read the last year with my own 2 eyes.......and her biggest target's were SE and CE.

It's about a year of nasty things said about our minor children.(Like I said, a year's worth) When the early things didn't get a rise/response she would up the nastiness. Those who are in an uproar about an adult outing a minor, all I'm saying is where's the indignation over our minor children? Crickets......that's what.

Keep in mind, most of us adults aren't seeing the things on Twitter that these kids are posting about CEA. So a lot of what you're referring to, we don't have knowledge of. Myself, I don't have the background info on the whole story behind this one CSP outed. But I'm behind these little brats getting outed so... ;)

Wow! That seems so have escalate quickly [emoji20] not sure if you read all the post but there was NO uproar at all! I was the only one that said that it didn't agree with the way it was handled. When people post things in a public websites others form opinions about it and that's what I did, my opinion was that I didn't think it was right for her to post a minor pics and her full name. There is no crickets coming from me, I've been very vocal about how I feel. There was a post in the past about Gabi B and how she got harassed by an adult on social media and I was very vocal about how I felt, it wasn't right!
I also stated in my earlier post that there is probably more to this story than I know so not sure why you think I'm in an uproar? Anywho, I know this is your gym and its personal to you but please don't assume I'm in an uproar over here because it certainly isn't that way at all.

I also stated that it wasn't right what the anons were doing, I guess I'm confused where the uproar comment is coming from and I'm hoping you weren't referring to me but I am the only one that said I didn't agree with the way it was handle!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The uproar is mostly on twitter.........I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. I'm not upset at you at all. LOL Again, sorry if it came off that way. I mostly wanted to correct where you said she contacted them and they did nothing because I definitely didn't say that. We can agree to disagree on this, I'm fine with that.

The uproar is mostly on twitter.........I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. I'm not upset at you at all. LOL Again, sorry if it came off that way. I mostly wanted to correct where you said she contacted them and they did nothing because I definitely didn't say that. We can agree to disagree on this, I'm fine with that.
Oh good, because I was like what the heck!? I will have to say hearing more about it does make me understand why CSP did what she did, we can all get mama bear when it comes to our kiddos.
I guess we can agree that cheer anon will never mess with CSP again!

Keep in mind, most of us adults aren't seeing the things on Twitter that these kids are posting about CEA. So a lot of what you're referring to, we don't have knowledge of. Myself, I don't have the background info on the whole story behind this one CSP outed. But I'm behind these little brats getting outed so... ;)

You're right!

Latest posts

Back