OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If anyone figures out how to create a fierceboard lottery pool, y'all know where to find me

c0ee845fb01b7941e2b056578645113c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I play alone on this one... I am just so GREEDY and hate sharing...But I buy new cheer bows to give to all the cheer teams...

Last edited:
I think I play alone on this one... I am just so GREEDY and hate sharing...But I buy new cheer bows to give to all the cheer teams...

I'd probably do both, if that's an option. But yeah, I'm playing again...I can't believe nobody won! That's insanity.

If anyone figures out how to create a fierceboard lottery pool, y'all know where to find me

c0ee845fb01b7941e2b056578645113c.jpg

I'd join.

I'm going to join pools and play alone but at the end of the day if one of my side tickets win, I'm not collecting it alone. Me an my friends will roll into the lottery office 15 people deep

I'm 30. I don't need whatever the pay out would be to myself. All I really need is enough to pay off loans, buy a decent sized house and a nice car....and enough to do stuff for family and friends. Part of me doubts I would try to quit off this win at the age of 30. I can librarian for life. It ain't that hard

I'd probably do both, if that's an option. But yeah, I'm playing again...I can't believe nobody won! That's insanity.

I'd join.

I mean all we need is trust, documentation, a pay pal account and pictures of the tickets.....

So I had a dream I was at work and @yooolizzi came in and sat in my section and I just kept forgetting to serve her and bring her ranch and eventually she just left and then brought me back dunkin.
My whole dream stressed me out. I just couldn't get my life together to bring her ranch and to refill table 408s water

ETA: when she walked in the restaurant she screamed "it's yo lizzi, I'm hungry!!"

Honestly, I would vote for you to run it---if we did it---for no other reason than your state allows you to claim anonymously AND I find you to be too blunt not to trust.

My only reason for not wanting to do it is because I've had terribly experiences with people depositing money into pay pal....as in its not secure as they say it is and every time, literally every time, my credit union blocks my card because of fraud, and there's literally a man in London trying to buy goats from Africa with my money. Never fails

Hey @ErinS, @SL&AM and @Eyes On The Prize are you going to quit fierce board after you win? Because we will be all beneath you ;).
No way! Everyone here is wayyyyy too much fun. And I wouldn't think anyone was below me just because I won. It's not like I worked hard for the money. You all would still be "my people." ETA: I'd still see myself as a common folk because in all honesty I wouldn't touch that money until I was closer to 30 - when I have a solid life plan and I've reached where I want to be professionally. It would all be invested for now and I'd let it grow a couple years. Plus I'd take the annuity instead of the lump sum so it's not like I'd have the full thing all at once.

Most likely no one would know I won if I actually did ;)

Last edited:
No way! Everyone here is wayyyyy too much fun. And I wouldn't think anyone was below me just because I won. It's not like I worked hard for the money. You all would still be "my people." ETA: I'd still see myself as a common folk because in all honesty I wouldn't touch that money until I was closer to 30 - when I have a solid life plan and I've reached where I want to be professionally. It would all be invested for now and I'd let it grow a couple years. Plus I'd take the annuity instead of the lump sum so it's not like I'd have the full thing all at once.

Most likely no one would know I won if I actually did ;)

No to the annuity. I've never bothered to look it up but I've always been told that if you win and die 2 weeks later, the money is gone. It won't go to your estate. That's why people rarely do annuity. Maybe it varies by state

Last edited:
Hey @ErinS, @SL&AM and @Eyes On The Prize are you going to quit fierce board after you win? Because we will be all beneath you ;).

That would probably be the best indicator for y'all when I win

And if you ever see me and my niece at Cheersport being carried around on something similar to this
04127b86c93718ec030f4e57ef1a4a15.jpg

All the walking at Gwcc doesn't sit well with my spirit

No to the annuity. I've never bothered to look it up but I've always been told that if you win and die 2 weeks later, the money is gone. It won't go to your estate. That's why people rarely do annuity

I mean I get that but that thought doesn't really bother me in anyway whatsoever. Im a long term planner rather than short term planner - the reward in the future outweighs the reward now in my eyes and I'm willing to wait for that (I could put a hamilton joke here but I'll spare everyone.) If I die without all of the money, oh well. It wasnt "my money" anyways. I didn't "earn it".

I didn't buy a ticket, though the liquor stores and markets were packed downtown. I went in to buy groceries and the line for lottery tickets was 20 people deep. Yikes.

I just don't know what to do with the money. I have a hard time accepting things that I don't earn through personal work. I would feel like I didn't deserve it.

I mean I get that but that thought doesn't really bother me in anyway whatsoever. Im a long term planner rather than short term planner - the reward in the future outweighs the reward now in my eyes and I'm willing to wait for that (I could put a hamilton joke here but I'll spare everyone.) If I die without all of the money, oh well. It wasnt "my money" anyways. I didn't "earn it".

I look at it this way. If I win the lottery this week. Claim the prize. Get the first annuity payment. Suddenly get hit by the bus and die. My parents, sisters, brother, nieces and nephews wouldn't get a dime. So they're stuck living a regular life, having to get student loans and pay off mortgages while their rich dead sister, aunt, daughter rots in grave. It would suck if the payments couldn't go to my family and leave them set for generations.

how sad that everyone's "big dream" when they win near a billion dollars is to pay off student loans. yay America! However, add me to that sentiment.

All I want is to pay off my student loans, pay off my car payment, buy a house, and start my own practice (because I absolutely would continue to work) I'd invest a heck of a lot, pay off my parent's mortgages, set up college funds/trusts for the godbabies/nieces/nephews and set up a nice retirement fund for siblings, cousins, parents, aunts and uncles. My "splurge" would be to travel and import a litter of irish wolfhound puppies from Ireland for me to love :) I'm so exciting. I happen to like my life so I don't want to change everything about it, but not having to worry about bills and money would enhance my life x100.

Back