OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Could someone point me in the direction of the thread about making a routine of 6 people, or something like that? I know one on the topic exists, but can't find it.

i really want one of these though...

Those are 3D pens are terrible. My library has like 3 of them as part of our make space studio whatevers, and the plastic filaments are always clogging in the pen. I spent over an hour one day heating a needle and trying to push the plastic out. They also aren't as easy to use as videos would lead one to believe. The kids and teens at my programs also were never impressed with them

Hi!!! I kinda disappeared for a while.. School and life got hectic. Changed my major (again...).. Which brings me to the fact that I'm like 95% sure I'm going to UWF in the fall and double majoring in Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Anyone here from the Pensacola area? I'm moving with my best friend and her family as she's from there but would still like to meet new people!
My cousin goes to UWF! She's a Marine Bio major and is in a sorority. She seems to really love it there. I also have a ton of family there, but have only been there once.

Don't move until I can get a chance to get back up to Jax to finally meet you!

so i know i griped about my job awhile back, and once again it has gotten worse. Apparently they are implementing a new rule that if you screw up an order they are going to start taking away attendance points as punishment. Which i think is completely BS and unfair considering we arent really allowed to call out to begin with (i have 16 points, and i worked really hard on not calling out for months on end to gain them) Plus it just kind of sets people up to sabotage people so to speak like a "he said she said" kind of situation. And since the chefs make it extremely obvious who their favorites are guess what people will get the majority of the blame, regardless of who screwed up.......
i put in for a transfer to go back into the parks, i really want to stay in food and beverage but my only option is to go into attractions right now, but im desperate to get out of their so i said screw it and put in an application for one of the roller coasters. As long as i get to keep my full time status i could care less right now.
i always hear stories from friends and others about how everyone has that one job thats a complete nightmare ..... and im starting to realize i finally found myself one. This by far has been the worse job i ever had.

I have yet to see any really neat, creative elements in an L5 routine this season (and I refuse to sit and watch all those posted thus far.)
Fun stuff, like Izzy's catwalk stunt thing or SSX Shark stunts in past years just haven't popped up at comps we've been to.
Any suggestions of vids to watch or has anyone seen anything cool like this this season?

I feel ya. From the few I've seen it's just been not that exciting. So far TGLC is my favorite - and not just for the obvious reason. ;)

so i know i griped about my job awhile back, and once again it has gotten worse. Apparently they are implementing a new rule that if you screw up an order they are going to start taking away attendance points as punishment. Which i think is completely BS and unfair considering we arent really allowed to call out to begin with (i have 16 points, and i worked really hard on not calling out for months on end to gain them) Plus it just kind of sets people up to sabotage people so to speak like a "he said she said" kind of situation. And since the chefs make it extremely obvious who their favorites are guess what people will get the majority of the blame, regardless of who screwed up.......
i put in for a transfer to go back into the parks, i really want to stay in food and beverage but my only option is to go into attractions right now, but im desperate to get out of their so i said screw it and put in an application for one of the roller coasters. As long as i get to keep my full time status i could care less right now.
i always hear stories from friends and others about how everyone has that one job thats a complete nightmare ..... and im starting to realize i finally found myself one. This by far has been the worse job i ever had.

I always feel entirely confused by what it is you do exactly? Are you a server?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always feel entirely confused by what it is you do exactly? Are you a server?

im a cook in a restaurant that is part of universal/Islands of Adventure i started in the parks doing attractions(rides) and parking when i was 16 and then worked my way into the culinary aspects of the park and eventually was able to get a cook position in a full scale restaurant in citywalk which i was originally REALLY excited for, but its been a complete buzzkill since day one.

Wasn't sure where to ask this, and I apologize if this has been clarified elsewhere, but could someone please clarify if allstar prep and mid-season teams fall under the same rules for usasf?

The roads here are awful. Today 12 people slid off the road on the way to school and my district has done nothing because kids have to take finals. Another bus in my district hit four parked cars :( My mom said they're just getting worse, I hope it clears up soon because we're probably going to have school again tomorrow.

The roads here are awful. Today 12 people slid off the road on the way to school and my district has done nothing because kids have to take finals. Another bus in my district hit four parked cars :( My mom said they're just getting worse, I hope it clears up soon because we're probably going to have school again tomorrow.
Thats crazy. My freshman year of high school they cancelled class both days of finals due to weather and just pushed them back to after winter break (they were the last two days before break).

Thats crazy. My freshman year of high school they cancelled class both days of finals due to weather and just pushed them back to after winter break (they were the last two days before break).
I'm actually surprised they didn't cancel. We missed lots of days last year because of the polar vortex so idk why they're hesitating, finals can be made up. I'm a little mad honestly.

Back