OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
honestly this show is amazing....

Agreed! I was obsessed with that episode and made DH watch it with me so I could see it again. I really love the show's concept, as long as I like who is on the show---some episodes have been duds, but most have been good.

I mean I get that but that thought doesn't really bother me in anyway whatsoever. Im a long term planner rather than short term planner - the reward in the future outweighs the reward now in my eyes and I'm willing to wait for that (I could put a hamilton joke here but I'll spare everyone.) If I die without all of the money, oh well. It wasnt "my money" anyways. I didn't "earn it".

I think I've seen a few times in the personal finance subreddit that it's better to take the lump sum. It might look like you're paying less taxes with the annuity, but you basically end up losing money to inflation and I'd rather just invest it myself.

Should You Take The Annuity Or The Lump Sum If You Win The Lottery - Business Insider

For a much smaller amount I might take the annuity just because it would be the equivalent of a salary every year. But for half a billion after taxes I'd say screw it and take the lump sum. The annuity is going to be more money than I would know what to do with anyway.

Hi!!! I kinda disappeared for a while.. School and life got hectic. Changed my major (again...).. Which brings me to the fact that I'm like 95% sure I'm going to UWF in the fall and double majoring in Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Anyone here from the Pensacola area? I'm moving with my best friend and her family as she's from there but would still like to meet new people!

I have yet to see any really neat, creative elements in an L5 routine this season (and I refuse to sit and watch all those posted thus far.)
Fun stuff, like Izzy's catwalk stunt thing or SSX Shark stunts in past years just haven't popped up at comps we've been to.
Any suggestions of vids to watch or has anyone seen anything cool like this this season?

I have yet to see any really neat, creative elements in an L5 routine this season (and I refuse to sit and watch all those posted thus far.)
Fun stuff, like Izzy's catwalk stunt thing or SSX Shark stunts in past years just haven't popped up at comps we've been to.
Any suggestions of vids to watch or has anyone seen anything cool like this this season?
Some of my favorites from this year so far that stick out to me in terms of creativity are:

CA Cheetahs front flips through scorpions in the pyramid

TGLC- that entire routine lol

Stingray Steel's main stunt

Stingray Peach's upgraded split stunt

I know there's a few more that I'm not thinking of right now. I'm still holding out for Nfinity and a full OO5 routine because they always have the most creative and innovative routines IMO

Does anyone have any recommendations for travel mugs/tumblers for hot coffee? There are so many out there it's hard to narrow it down. I prefer ones that have patterns or color options, but it's not a requirement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I like the Corksickle cups. They keep stuff hot and cold like a Yeti, but have a slide closure over the drinking hole. They just have solids, but really pretty colors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Go sign your team up for UCA summer camp or at least go look at the brochure because I'm in it [emoji7]
a1b1283b9a920bc5a66543aa3dd50043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back