OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm actually surprised they didn't cancel. We missed lots of days last year because of the polar vortex so idk why they're hesitating, finals can be made up. I'm a little mad honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My area has had way to many tragic car crashes due to bad weather so they cancel things fairly easily, especially sporting events.

Wasn't sure where to ask this, and I apologize if this has been clarified elsewhere, but could someone please clarify if allstar prep and mid-season teams fall under the same rules for usasf?
Only if the mid season team is put together as an all star prep.

**CP's World Diet started today. Wonder what he can eat for $2/day**

Thank you! So, basically, no change in rules from any standard season team, correct?
Correct. Mid season teams and full season teams have the same rules unless they register as all star prep.

**CP's World Diet started today. Wonder what he can eat for $2/day**

I'm actually surprised they didn't cancel. We missed lots of days last year because of the polar vortex so idk why they're hesitating, finals can be made up. I'm a little mad honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't shut down a lot of stuff where I live. My college will send out emails telling us that the university shuttle is cancelled, to stay away from the lake because of flooding, to be careful on the icy roads... and then they send emails to tell us that classes are NOT cancelled. Even in sub-zero weather, we're expected to be in class.

So I want to ask Lifetime if they could host a 10-year Cheerleader Nation reunion... what would be the best way in which to do that?
@getsum, with your experience you may be able to offer some great advice.

**TOTD: when texting always check the recipients before hitting the 'send' button**

So I want to ask Lifetime if they could host a 10-year Cheerleader Nation reunion... what would be the best way in which to do that?

You'd probably have better luck asking the former team. They would have contacts with Lifetime I'm sure.

You'd have to call their producer with some sort of sob story about the girls for them to run a special on; anything really cheesy that will be overly dramatic and yet strangely heart-wrenching would be great.

They don't shut down a lot of stuff where I live. My college will send out emails telling us that the university shuttle is cancelled, to stay away from the lake because of flooding, to be careful on the icy roads... and then they send emails to tell us that classes are NOT cancelled. Even in sub-zero weather, we're expected to be in class.
Thats how most colleges are. Most professors at my school will send out emails either cancelling class because they dont want to drive in the weather either, or that if you are a commuter or don't feel safe coming to class not to come. And you can walk from one end of campus to the other in less than 15 minutes at my school. And thats talking the chapel where not a lot of people go, all the way to the freshman dorms at the edge of campus. But most buildings are within 5-7 minutes of each other.

You'd have to call their producer with some sort of sob story about the girls for them to run a special on; anything really cheesy that will be overly dramatic and yet strangely heart-wrenching would be great.
If they were to bring the show back, they would have a great storyline; Dunbar hasn't won Nationals in years and tons of people (including myself) want to see them take the title back.

Latest posts

Back