OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die had a few good songs but it definitely wasn't a great album by any means. The only song I'm not super thrilled with on Death of a Bachelor is Impossible Year but I don't hate it. I was kinda concerned how all the singles that were released were going to create a cohesive album but they managed to crush it. So dang good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I still adore Vices and Virtues. So many good songs! I heard P!ATD will be touring with Weezer (co-headlines) which will be a great show. My oldest saw P! with Fall Out Boy a few years ago and I'm still regretting not having gone.

Just ordered a love your melon beanie! Took me awhile since it kept selling out but my aunt and uncle are going to AZ to visit my grandparents and can bring it back so no extra shipping costs!

I still adore Vices and Virtues. So many good songs! I heard P!ATD will be touring with Weezer (co-headlines) which will be a great show. My oldest saw P! with Fall Out Boy a few years ago and I'm still regretting not having gone.

P!ATD is coming to where I live this summer and I'm so excited. I'm hoping I'm able to snag tickets. I seriously just love all their albums other than Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die. Vices is so good, and A Fever You Can't Sweat out and Pretty. Odd. are such classics for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DH and I are talking about going to see them. He even said we should take CP (she LOVES P!ATD) but I'm like ehhh....

DH and I are talking about going to see them. He even said we should take CP (she LOVES P!ATD) but I'm like ehhh....
I will probably take my youngest as he loves them too. I am bringing him to Fall Out Boy in March as I am trying to fulfill my parental responsibilities in laying the foundation for good taste in music. And he did see My Chemical Romance when he was maybe 8 :).

I will probably take my youngest as he loves them too. I am bringing him to Fall Out Boy in March as I am trying to fulfill my parental responsibilities in laying the foundation for good taste in music. And he did see My Chemical Romance when he was maybe 8 :).

It sounds like you're doing a great job already.

I definitely want to take both of my kids to plenty of concerts when they're older. CP is only 5 lol. It is at the zoo amphitheater though...we shall see.

Excuse me. Cheesecake? I love to cook and most times I don't mind the time it takes to cook but Cheesecake changes everything.

I got some nice knives for Christmas and my new favorite thing is chopping food. I made a pineapple jalapeno sauce for this salad I made yesterday and I chopped the ingredients up super small even though I used my magic bullet to blend it all together hehehe. Having good knives is amazing.
I have a NutriBullet (same thing really) I THINK I'M IN LOVE.

So I went to UCA on Sunday and I bought really cute shorts at the comp. when I got home i realized I grabbed the wrong size :( does anyone know if I can exchange them somehow? Even if it means going to maybe allstar nationals to do so?

So this had me dying of laughter. Poor children.

The parallel's that could be drawn to the Nazi era are startling. I can not wait until the primaries are over because I believe my fellow Americans are not going to actually vote for him regardless of what the polls say---I normally don't discuss politics and I certainly don't typically take to attacking one specific one in a public forum---but I can't with this guy.

@SL&AM your image/link didn't render, but this is the one I have: Amazon.com: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart 1000-Watt: Rice Cookers Pressure Cookers: Kitchen & Dining

also, re: the USA Freedom Kids...yeah, it's super creepy, but people were equally as creepy/weird with the songs during President Obama's first campaign. I also do not support using kids as political props. (I covered the performance for work here) I'm just mostly super ready for July and November.

So I went to UCA on Sunday and I bought really cute shorts at the comp. when I got home i realized I grabbed the wrong size :( does anyone know if I can exchange them somehow? Even if it means going to maybe allstar nationals to do so?
I don't know, but when CP won UCA they didn't have any jackets that were even close to fitting her. The staff on site were not at all helpful, but when I emailed the week after the competition the UCA staff was great and sent me a jacket that fit her, and I sent the 4 sizes too large one back. It's worth contacting them to see.

Back