OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We've been listening to the ones released on YouTube for weeks now. DH mentioned how Emperor's New Clothes would be great for cheer music and now I'm dying to see a team use it.

Yes!!! I keep hearing songs from that album that would work for cheer music and I hope someone uses them. My J1 that I coached last year stunted to Nine in the Afternoon and it was perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. She was watching the comp with a dead cell and her teammates hadn't seen her for hours. Easy to for a Sharkpup to bend into a sea of cheer at Indy I guess. I'm thankful for lots of responses from all over to help out.
I literally JUST saw this after a night out (it had made the rounds on facebook), screamed 'SHARKPUP' and ran over here to see if there was any updates. I'm glad she's ok- was really worried for you :(!

I literally JUST saw this after a night out (it had made the rounds on facebook), screamed 'SHARKPUP' and ran over here to see if there was any updates. I'm glad she's ok- was really worried for you :(!

Thanks. Especially for letting me see my typos in that post.

My cousin goes to UWF! She's a Marine Bio major and is in a sorority. She seems to really love it there. I also have a ton of family there, but have only been there once.

Don't move until I can get a chance to get back up to Jax to finally meet you!
I won't leave without meeting you!! Which means you should come ASAP

So I got this combination pressure cooker/slow cooker/rice cooker/it sautes stuff too called the Instant Pot for Christmas, and I'm absolutely enamored with the thing. I use it almost every day, and it just makes cooking so easy! The other day I threw in a frozen chicken breast, some olive oil, 1/2 cup of tomato sauce, about a third of a cup of water, and some dry macaroni....and boom, lunch was done in seven whole minutes.

Other mid-20s fledgling adults on here should totally look in to getting one. It's an absolute game-changer.

So I got this combination pressure cooker/slow cooker/rice cooker/it sautes stuff too called the Instant Pot for Christmas, and I'm absolutely enamored with the thing. I use it almost every day, and it just makes cooking so easy! The other day I threw in a frozen chicken breast, some olive oil, 1/2 cup of tomato sauce, about a third of a cup of water, and some dry macaroni....and boom, lunch was done in seven whole minutes.

Other mid-20s fledgling adults on here should totally look in to getting one. It's an absolute game-changer.

I LOVE MINE. The ease with which it can make a perfect cheesecake should be criminal. Lol!

I LOVE MINE. The ease with which it can make a perfect cheesecake should be criminal. Lol!
Excuse me. Cheesecake? I love to cook and most times I don't mind the time it takes to cook but Cheesecake changes everything.

I got some nice knives for Christmas and my new favorite thing is chopping food. I made a pineapple jalapeno sauce for this salad I made yesterday and I chopped the ingredients up super small even though I used my magic bullet to blend it all together hehehe. Having good knives is amazing.

Excuse me. Cheesecake? I love to cook and most times I don't mind the time it takes to cook but Cheesecake changes everything.

I got some nice knives for Christmas and my new favorite thing is chopping food. I made a pineapple jalapeno sauce for this salad I made yesterday and I chopped the ingredients up super small even though I used my magic bullet to blend it all together hehehe. Having good knives change everything.

Making Perfect Pressure Cooker Cheesecake

I didn't like the peanut butter cup one, but the NY and lemon (I used regular lemons) were insanity.

This one?

It truly is. I wasn't as charmed by the last one so I am very happy.

Yeah Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die had a few good songs but it definitely wasn't a great album by any means. The only song I'm not super thrilled with on Death of a Bachelor is Impossible Year but I don't hate it. I was kinda concerned how all the singles that were released were going to create a cohesive album but they managed to crush it. So dang good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back