OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah I'm not understanding my proofs homework at all. This is very frustrating. Does anyone have any knowledge about logic statements who can help me out?

Start with what you know is true. So, write out your givens. From your givens, write out what you can assume to be true, even if you might not use it in the problem. So, if you are given "X is a right angle" and a picture of a triangle. You could then write, X=90 degrees, Angle Y + Angle Z = 180 etc. Use these assumptions to finish your proof. Try to find 2 parts of the proof that are clearly related and work on melding those together.
Usually, if something is mentioned in a proof, it is important. So, if it is given that Jill can run 5 miles, Johnny can run 2 miles, and Jenny has an older brother. Even though having an older brother seems irrelevant at first glance, it is probably important later in the problem.

Okay. Grease live was like the greatest thing ever. That is how a live musical on TV should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't believe Vanessa Hudgens' dad passed last night. There's no way I could do that. I'd be like sorry world, grease live will be happening at a later date once I've had time to grieve.
And she did so well. That would've been an excuse to have a less than stellar performance but nope.

I can't believe Vanessa Hudgens' dad passed last night. There's no way I could do that. I'd be like sorry world, grease live will be happening at a later date once I've had time to grieve.
And she did so well. That would've been an excuse to have a less than stellar performance but nope.

I bet by the time they actually performed it, she was on semi auto pilot. Like when you compete. They've been rehearsing for a while. But yeah I still wouldve had a hard time. I would've been like "makeup dept, I need the most waterproof makeup you got and then some."

Didn't watch it as grease is my least favorite musical of all time but if they put it on hulu like they did with The Wiz, maybe I'll watch it. I really didn't like when they did The sound of music, refused to watch them wreck Peter Pan since that is the musical of my childhood, and the wiz was alright. I wonder what musical they'll decide to do next though.

Yeah I'm not understanding my proofs homework at all. This is very frustrating. Does anyone have any knowledge about logic statements who can help me out?
Geometric proofs? I love them.

Have a list of theories and postulates handy, but make sure to know several off of the top of your head, e.g. the transitive property, opposite exterior/interior angles are congruent, adjacent angles are supplementary, etc.

The real meat of the task, like Beans100 said, is figuring out the implicit info once you've gotten all of the explicit stuff out of the way.

BTW anyone that doesn't do logic grid puzzles is missing out. Mentally exhausting but entertaining.

Geometric proofs? I love them.

Have a list of theories and postulates handy, but make sure to know several off of the top of your head, e.g. the transitive property, opposite exterior/interior angles are congruent, adjacent angles are supplementary, etc.

The real meat of the task, like Beans100 said, is figuring out the implicit info once you've gotten all of the explicit stuff out of the way.

BTW anyone that doesn't do logic grid puzzles is missing out. Mentally exhausting but entertaining.
Not geometric proofs. It's more like proving logical equivalence between statements. Like proving ~Q=>(pV~p) is logically equivalent to Q.

Ok someone please verify this
90c85a32d9c91c98e26f443336ce2b0b.jpg

Not geometric proofs. It's more like proving logical equivalence between statements. Like proving ~Q=>(pV~p) is logically equivalent to Q.

Wow, that takes me back !
I was very confused at first because part of the logic proofs thing means you have to detach yourself from what is actually true. I didn't like the fact that you had to use the properties P, Q, etc, but you didn't even know if they were even true, which sounds wrong in maths at first.
The thing is, you have to ask yourself every step of the way "what happens if P is true ? or false ?" in order to really get the meaning of a complex logic statement (sometimes you have looooong ones that actually aren't that complex at all). You can use truth tables and Venn diagrams too if they help. I liked diagrams because I work with visual a lot, but you'll only go so far with them. You can PM me if you want, I haven't done it in a while, but depending on how complicated your work is, I can maybe give it a shot.

I wonder what ATV has done to gain the trust of so many. Maybe I sound bitter or scorned (even though they did nothing to me) but I can't help but hold them under constant suspicion after they released that Dylan episode after Tannaz's public apology. Maybe steps are being taken by these to ensure that that level of drama never happens with them and their programs, but I am expecting ATV to pull something at some point. When people show you their true colors, believe them the first time.

When you find out you have a date party in 24 days [emoji854] and have taken girls to every single date party [emoji854] so it's about time for you to find a boy to bring [emoji854] but you know -5 [emoji854] and you're in a time crunch [emoji854]

When you find out you have a date party in 24 days [emoji854] and have taken girls to every single date party [emoji854] so it's about time for you to find a boy to bring [emoji854] but you know -5 [emoji854] and you're in a time crunch [emoji854]

Legitimate question: can you take a dog as a date?

So glad we don't do date parties. Are you guys required to attend?

Back