OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
All the local restaurants in my small town brew their own sweet tea, they don't buy it. It is the greatest thing ever. Honestly few people around here don't make their own, and I've never tried to. (My grandma can though!) Lol, the only place it's too sweet for me is Popeyes... that stuff could send someone into a diabetic coma.
ETA: This post makes me realize how geographically unaware I am. Do they even have Popeyes up north?
There are a couple up here! I've been there once or twice. Never had sweet tea though. Didn't drink tea back then

I am a complete coffee addict. I live off of venti caramel iced coffees w nonfat milk lol. I alsoooo have a major problem with Diet Coke. I can't drink regular pop anymore bc it just doesn't taste good.
I'm a really big fan of unsweetened black tea. Sweet tea is repulsive tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so with you on the sweet tea thing. I love iced tea, but no sweeteners-lemon is fine though!

I didn't grow up in the south, I think sweet tea is an acquired taste that I will never acquire.

Yes, there are Popeyes in the north.

**incorrigible is a compliment, right?**

There are a couple up here! I've been there once or twice. Never had sweet tea though. Didn't drink tea back then
Thanks, I didn't know! I'm pretty sure they're on every corner in La, but you can never be sure with that sort of thing... My relatives from Seattle had never been to Chic Fil A (as of a few years ago when I last saw them).

When I went to the SoMo concert we stopped at a popeyes to use the bathroom and these guys were like u cant just use us for the bathroom! So we said we'd come back after the concert and they just let. us have free reign on all the food for free haha it was great.

Thanks, I didn't know! I'm pretty sure they're on every corner in La, but you can never be sure with that sort of thing... My relatives from Seattle had never been to Chic Fil A (as of a few years ago when I last saw them).
Never had Chic Fil A! Not sure where the closest one is. Obviously not close enough to just make a trip there. But I've been to New Orleans and North Carolina, so I'm kind of surprised that I haven't been there before

My team hit zero, got first and got grand champs of all levels!! And it was a CALI sweep. I'm so happy. I love my team. I love my gym. I almost cry seeing how proud my coaches are when we perform and when we win. @Cheermom1969 your luck worked, thank you!

Applause! Applause! Congrats to you and your team!

So stressed out. I forgot to check the schedule at work the other day, so I called to check it today and they were too busy to let me know what days I work every time I called. Which is understandable, but I live like a half hour away and don't even know if I work tomorrow or not. She told me I could call in the morning, but I'm a plan ahead type of person and it's driving me crazy :(

I feel really bad for bothering them when they were busy too.

Also it's finals week and I need to plan the times I can study around the times I need to work but I don't know them :( ahhhhhh

So stressed out. I forgot to check the schedule at work the other day, so I called to check it today and they were too busy to let me know what days I work every time I called. Which is understandable, but I live like a half hour away and don't even know if I work tomorrow or not. She told me I could call in the morning, but I'm a plan ahead type of person and it's driving me crazy :(

I feel really bad for bothering them when they were busy too.

Also it's finals week and I need to plan the times I can study around the times I need to work but I don't know them :( ahhhhhh

Maybe try calling right before they close tonight, might be less busy? Or text someone working now and tell them to text you the schedule when they get there

If the only sweet tea you've had is Lipton or GOD FORBID Brisk, you haven't had real sweet tea.
Does the tea from Olive Garden count? That was the sweetest thing I've tasted in my life. I practically live off of lemon iced tea. It's the most fantastic thing created. That's what I thought I was getting when I ordered iced tea at Olive Garden, was I ever wrong.

Does the tea from Olive Garden count? That was the sweetest thing I've tasted in my life. I practically live off of lemon iced tea. It's the most fantastic thing created. That's what I thought I was getting when I ordered iced tea at Olive Garden, was I ever wrong.
I hate that lemon brewed tea stuff! Olive Garden's is ok from what I remember. I don't like it overly sweat either. There's a good number of super popular restaurant teas down here that I don't like (Bojangles and McAlisters come to mind). It's got to be an even level of sweet and not taste overly processed. Those two have a bitter, metal taste to me sometimes. My favorite is probably Chick Fil A!

The Olive Garden peach tea (Bellini?) isn't sweet to me at all. I used to love it but now when I order it I feel like they need to take it back and do better

I don't know why more northerns don't just start making sweet tea on their own and basically force sweet tea to happen there on their own. Start a revolution.

Water. Tea bags. Sugar and some people add baking soda

The Olive Garden peach tea (Bellini?) isn't sweet to me at all. I used to love it but now when I order it I feel like they need to take it back and do better

I don't know why more northerns don't just start making sweet tea on their own and basically force sweet tea to happen there on their own. Start a revolution.

Water. Tea bags. Sugar and some people add baking soda
We had a campus visit to Univ of South Carolina and became sweet tea junkies. The struggle is real here. I have bought every brand of sweet tea at the grocery store and "it is not sweet tea". How much sugar and how much baking soda? I'm going to try to make it today.

Back