OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear Coach,
I think you gave up all sense of motivation and praise to the team when you said they stepped up and carried Suzie when needed after she has carried the team for years. [emoji15]

** I don't always cite facts but when I do I make them up**
Yea, I saw that post on the other FB. All I could think was wow, I can't believe a coach (I believe he is the gym owner, too) would say that, especially since he is talking about his own daughter.

Yea, I saw that post on the other FB. All I could think was wow, I can't believe a coach (I believe he is the gym owner, too) would say that, especially since he is talking about his own daughter.
It definitely makes you scratch your head a bit.

** I don't always cite facts but when I do I make them up**

I guess I missed the good stuff...

VERMONT Y U NO CALL YOUR ELECTION ON THE GOP SIDE THERE ARE LITERALLY 50K REPUBS IN THE ENTIRE STATE IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO COUNT ALL OF THEIR VOTES I JUST WANT TO GO TO BED

hi guys i'm surviving in the newsroom

edit wow they literally just called it.

let's try this again: ALASKA COUNT QUICK

Last edited:
The academy had no choice but to pick him. They already have POC mad at them for the lack of diversity. They can't have white people mad at them too lol[emoji14]
Jokes aside, I'm so happy Leo finally got what he deserved. I think the majority of people were rooting for him. I was so happy to see him get a standing ovation from the audience. What a special moment for him. And they let him talk for a while without even cutting him off. It made my heart happy :)
IMO they should have given him one for WEGG. He was beyond incredibly phenomenal in that.

Back