OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
VERMONT Y U NO CALL YOUR ELECTION ON THE GOP SIDE THERE ARE LITERALLY 50K REPUBS IN THE ENTIRE STATE IT CAN'T BE THAT HARD TO COUNT ALL OF THEIR VOTES I JUST WANT TO GO TO BED

hi guys i'm surviving in the newsroom

edit wow they literally just called it.

let's try this again: ALASKA COUNT QUICK
You need an "I survived Super Tuesday" button.
And a cupcake.
But that cheesecake looked yummy!

I was washing dishes earlier. I heard someone knock on the window so looked up and out the window but no one was there. I thought it was a family member messing with me so I went outside to look. But no one was there. I'm creeped out now

**Suzie didn't get what she wanted for Christmas**

Last edited:
All of my human resources officers and corporate professionals, I need help!

So earlier this week I had a phone interview with a potential employer and we briefly discussed what I would like my yearly salary to be. Fortunately I was scheduled for a formal in person interview but after some research I learned for that position in my area they pay quite a bit more than what I asked for. If I am offered the position what would be the best way to go about this situation?

All of my human resources officers and corporate professionals, I need help!

So earlier this week I had a phone interview with a potential employer and we briefly discussed what I would like my yearly salary to be. Fortunately I was scheduled for a formal in person interview but after some research I learned for that position in my area they pay quite a bit more than what I asked for. If I am offered the position what would be the best way to go about this situation?
There should come a time when they make you a "formal offer". Depending on the company there is usually a predetermined salary range for the position...

Tell me you love it. I'm realllllly wanting to get a long bob and I need someone to tell me cutting their hair doesn't make them want to cry.

I LOVE it. Ask me again tomorrow when I have to wash it and style it by myself though since I am 25 and still can't blow-dry my hair without making myself look like Mufasa. But I did a long angled bob so the front goes to like my clavicles but the back is and inch or two above my shoulders. I am a fan so far.

Just do it!

Tell me you love it. I'm realllllly wanting to get a long bob and I need someone to tell me cutting their hair doesn't make them want to cry.
I'm old so this may not count...but I cut my hair into a chin length bob about two weeks ago and love it. I wanted a change and it is so much easier.

Back