OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So a lot of companies don't list their available jobs online and want you to email them and then if they have something they think will work for you, they'll contact you. How would I go about writing that email especially since I have basically no experience?

Try something like this. Just fill in the blanks.

To (name of supervisor)

My name is _____ and I am interesting in working for your company in the _____ department. I graduated from ___ with a degree in ____. I am interested in furthering a career in ____. I would like to work for your company because of ___, ____, and ____. I feel I could add ___ and ____to this position/company. Please let me know what is available and when we can meet in person. I have attached my resume for your review.

Thanks,

name, contact info

You could fluff out the lines (heh, like with better vocabulary) and add your own twist to it. Good luck!

I find French super easy, and inverted harder cos my hands have to grab the hair differently to make it work. It's not a natural fit for my hands

How is usually the warm-up process at American all star competitions? How many minutes do you have on each mat (or if you only have one full floor)?

How is usually the warm-up process at American all star competitions? How many minutes do you have on each mat (or if you only have one full floor)?

It varies by competition. The most common (for us in our area) is 6 minutes on the stunt mat, 6 on the tumble strip, and six on a full floor (could be dead or spring). We've had competitions where is was 5 minutes per mat, competitions where it was 9 minutes per mat and pretty much every time in between.

Summit it just a full spring floor with 12 minutes, and UCA was the same way when I competed there (I assume it is still the same now).

American Championships actually had 4 mats, I can't remember how much time we had on each though but it felt like we had too much time. It was essentially a stunt mat, another stunt mat, tumble strip, and then a full floor.

Restaurants with bars inside don't card at the door, bars that are only to serve alcohol until 2+ am do since they're a different type of establishment. I didn't realize minors were allowed in there at all. Well dang I guess I missed out on my social scene at 19 being more lively by not going bar hopping with my mom.

There are plenty of restaurants that turn into card at the door places after a certain time. Lots of bars that are open late also serve food.

There's a restaurant near the gym that we go to occasionally after practice and once it gets close to the bar-only time, they come around and start asking for ids and will make anyone under 21 leave.

So im about to leave for europe in a week for my honeymoon!!! going to paris, rome and london. Im curious as what the weather is, when i looked it up its suppose to be in the low 70 to low 80's in all three places.
clearly wearing shorts isnt going to work out everyday... ANYONE on the boards from that area have any advice on how to pack for the weather currently.

Went to Paris and London last May/June. Paris was nice (60s/70s), we needed a light jacket or sweater at times, but London was chilly (50s maybe?) and I needed a warmer jacket.

Back