OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
what a weird thought

Oddly, I can think of someone that has competed at Worlds while with child....but I can't remember if that was the year their team won.

But also...not my business.

And yes. Weird thought....unless they're shading and trying to spill tea... but even still. Weird and not our business

Oddly, I can think of someone that has competed at Worlds while with child....but I can't remember if that was the year their team won.

But also...not my business.

And yes. Weird thought....unless they're shading and trying to spill tea... but even still. Weird and not our business
If that's the same person I'm thinking of, I don't believe it was a winning year.

I have teammates who cheered while knowingly pregnant, but it wasn't AS....again cute kid

Anywhoo in the final week of school I've lost my keys to my apartment/dorm. Got in car straight from apartment, had keys in the car, didn't have any reason to use keys all weekend..Sunday evening they're MIA. I will be 65$ poorer and I'm bummed because I LOVED my keychains.

Does anyone have any experience with Mercedes specifically the CLA250's. I fell in love with the style, but I've only heard horror stories about the up keep of luxury cars.

Does anyone have any experience with Mercedes specifically the CLA250's. I fell in love with the style, but I've only heard horror stories about the up keep of luxury cars.

No experience with that vehicle but I can tell you cost to maintain any car of that class is extremely high.

My mom is a Benz driver and my brother has an Audi.

You are going to spend significantly more money on oil changes and maintenance as not everywhere services imports.

Back