OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@chyeeaaa69

If he bought the tickets and you didn't spend a dollar, then that sucks. The tickets are his and therefore he gets to choose who he takes.

If you paid for the ticket but he has them, then simply ask for the ticket. Something like, "hey, can i please have my queen bey ticket. I know we aren't going to together, but I'd still like my ticket." Then sell the ticket and buy a better one.

Speaking of concerts, Lauryn Hill was hours late for a show.... again.

She said it was because she had to get her chakras aligned. :rolleyes:

Lauryn Hill performed at our (the city's )New Years Eve concert this year and she was amazing.

She showed up late....but she wasn't "late" getting there (she performed late )

Everyone knows that Lauryn Hill shows up late. You wait or you leave

Acknowledging that she was late she continued to perform for 50 mins into the New Year and everyone had a blast

I can't get on the bandwagon of trashing L Boogie because she takes the stages when she wants to because that's what you should know to expect when going to her show

She also took a selfie with me. She's amazing, talented, gifted and penned a beautiful message to Columbia regarding performing on our state house grounds where the confederate rag once a flew. She does no wrong.

Another Read listener here who's been complaining about her Chakra's [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I see them when they come here in July, can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk
All I want to know is what those broccoli snacks that Crissle loves so much taste like.

Or is that the wrong episode? LOL.

Double post (and @tumbleyoda I figured you'd know the answer to this) but does one actually have to be affiliated with a gymnastics program to attain USAG certification?

I went May 1. And I saw OTR opening night and Mrs Carter .

I bought tickets for the September concert in the middle of story time.

But yeah. Just a casual fan. Obvs.

I'm not wearing a Beyonce shirt to work or anything tomorrow to let my coworkers know who I am....because they clearly forgot who the f----k I is, and they need to be reminded.

Heyyyyyy since you're going on the 31st you wouldn't want to pick up the middle finger tank for me?....ill prepay on side step, pay for shipping and let you be my best friend?

Haha. If I could guarantee that I'd get the shirt for you, I'd totally do it. (The lines are always long and anything good is always gone. I tend to order online if there is something I really want from a concert.)

Another Read listener here who's been complaining about her Chakra's [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I see them when they come here in July, can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

You're so lucky! Whenever they come to the DC area I'm always busy! They're in Baltimore this week and I would've made the drive but I'm still taking finals.

Lauryn Hill is extremely talented, but I see where folks are coming from being angry. Everyone needs their time and I appreciate that, but lateness seems to be a habit for her. Don't schedule the shows if you can't deliver in a timely manner. It's not that simple when people are using their hard earned money to come see you and you show up hours late. Their time is valuable too. Her one act of being tardy effects thousands. The folks in the crowd, the workers at the show, road crew, babysitters back home.

If I showed up consistently late for my job, I wouldn't have it very long.

Lauryn Hill is extremely talented, but I see where folks are coming from being angry. Everyone needs their time and I appreciate that, but lateness seems to be a habit for her. Don't schedule the shows if you can't deliver in a timely manner. It's not that simple when people are using their hard earned money to come see you and you show up hours late. Their time is valuable too. Her one act of being tardy effects thousands. The folks in the crowd, the workers at the show, road crew, babysitters back home.

If I showed up consistently late for my job, I wouldn't have it very long.
Don't forget the people who drive hours to see her shows. If you drive lets say 4 hours to get to her show, and expect it to be done around 11-11:30 (most concerts I've been to have ended around those times. I have no clue about her actual concerts though), I would expect to get home around 5am. Now if she showed up an hour or more late, I'm now getting home after 6am. While its not a huge deal, it still sucks for those getting home very late.

Don't forget the people who drive hours to see her shows. If you drive lets say 4 hours to get to her show, and expect it to be done around 11-11:30 (most concerts I've been to have ended around those times. I have no clue about her actual concerts though), I would expect to get home around 5am. Now if she showed up an hour or more late, I'm now getting home after 6am. While its not a huge deal, it still sucks for those getting home very late.
And I would feel the way about anyone. Grammy winners on down to the local band at a bar. When it becomes a habit you're taking advantage of others and wasting their money.

Haha. If I could guarantee that I'd get the shirt for you, I'd totally do it. (The lines are always long and anything good is always gone. I tend to order online if there is something I really want from a concert.)

use the sidestep app. You order and pay,
Walk up to a tent...show the QR code or give your name and they hand you the item

They told use about Sidestep while
We were in the ridiculous cluster line (I never by concert shirts....I was buying for my niece so that she could wear it to school to stunt on her petty classmates that said she wasn't going ) anyway, I stood in front of the guy, ordered and paid. It took less than 3 mins

use the sidestep app. You order and pay,
Walk up to a tent...show the QR code or give your name and they hand you the item

They told use about Sidestep while
We were in the ridiculous cluster line (I never by concert shirts....I was buying for my niece so that she could wear it to school to stunt on her petty classmates that said she wasn't going ) anyway, I stood in front of the guy, ordered and paid. It took less than 3 mins
That's pretty convenient. Have you seen it at any other concerts or just this tour?

Back