OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I currently live in a snowy area so I have a scraper, I've just never dealt with street parking during winter. I went to look at apartments on Sunday and it was terrible with even 5 inches over the weekend

Keep a small shovel in your car to clear around your tires if you need to. I also keep ice melt and will pour it around the tires which seems to do the trick if my car just isn't moving out of its slippery spot. My grandpa swears by kitty litter for that same purpose, so that will work too.

If it really snows, a long broom will help push the 5+ inches off the top of your car because I can never reach.

I currently live in a snowy area so I have a scraper, I've just never dealt with street parking during winter. I went to look at apartments on Sunday and it was terrible with even 5 inches over the weekend

Cover your windshield with a towel or something then u just pull it off without having to scrape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way that duke player having a hissy fit after getting caught tripping someone, and then posting that cleverly thought out bible verse on twitter less then 24 he's later, is why everyone thinks millenials are entitled spoiled brats...
Then again it is duke soooo.......

I'm so glad he was suspended. I honestly don't think Duke should have allowed him to go back into the game

I also think he needs counseling. His (repeated) behavior and then the tantrum is not normal

Keep a small shovel in your car to clear around your tires if you need to. I also keep ice melt and will pour it around the tires which seems to do the trick if my car just isn't moving out of its slippery spot. My grandpa swears by kitty litter for that same purpose, so that will work too.

If it really snows, a long broom will help push the 5+ inches off the top of your car because I can never reach.

Already have a shovel on my list but didn't even think of the ice melt. Thanks!

Has anyone else been sucked up into the A&E series with Leah Remini and Mike Rinder about scientology?

I read her book so I'm totally hooked.

I've found myself looking forward to each episode in a way I didn't expect. Cults fascinate me and while I knew Scientology was one I never paid a lot of attention to them because I'm far more fascinate with the FLDS; but after watching the show I've found myself searching for more book to read, more documentaries to watch...etc. I totally didn't expect that.

I've found myself looking forward to each episode in a way I didn't expect. Cults fascinate me and while I knew Scientology was one I never paid a lot of attention to them because I'm far more fascinate with the FLDS; but after watching the show I've found myself searching for more book to read, more documentaries to watch...etc. I totally didn't expect that.
I've read and/or listened to a few books/audiobooks. There's a great documentary you can probably find on YouTube called Going Clear. Beyond Belief by Jenna Miscavage is also a must-read if you want to learn more.

Have you seen "Escaping Polygamy"? It's not FLDS, but it's still interesting. (Although lots of people say it's fake..)

I have. I never know when it's on so every once in a while I marathon the episodes I haven't seen. Quite interesting.

Anyone live in a city that gets snow with mostly street parking and have a car there? I'm moving next month and attempting to buy things now that I'll need like a shovel for my car, but I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything since I've never had to deal with that since I've always parked in my garage or in a reserved parking lot.

I know for me, I prepared a snow kit and keep these items in my trunk: Folded shovel, combination ice scraper and brush, broom, 2 cans of De-Icer, Kitty Litter, 3 to 4 heavy blankets, extra batteries for flashlight, extra charger, first aid kit and my handy AAA Emergency Kit...I think that is all!

Have you seen "Escaping Polygamy"? It's not FLDS, but it's still interesting. (Although lots of people say it's fake..)

The TV series? Yeah, I actually binged on it not too long ago.

I have. I never know when it's on so every once in a while I marathon the episodes I haven't seen. Quite interesting.

I think they are still waiting to hear if there will be a season 3 from what I heard last. I hope it continues.

Just when you thought 2016 couldn't get any worse.

Hahahaha we have a mumps outbreak at Mizzou too [emoji23] the good news is the vaccine is supposed to be 88% effective so your chance of getting it is only about 12%! Though Mizzou is suggesting that we get a third vaccine... all 200+ people who have gotten it here have been vaccinated (sounds like a lot but there are like 35,000 students so it's small in comparison).

ugh 7 people at my work (im a cook in a restaurant) have been out due to mono and strep throat.... and people who work around me are all claiming they're coming down with the flu... i JUST got over having a cold for a solid two weeks, i really dont need to get mono or strep on top of it.

Back