OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ugh 7 people at my work (im a cook in a restaurant) have been out due to mono and strep throat.... and people who work around me are all claiming they're coming down with the flu... i JUST got over having a cold for a solid two weeks, i really dont need to get mono or strep on top of it.

At least strep goes away quickly.

**Quietly waiting to let the dogs out**

alright i dont know if anyone on the FB speaks spanish, but im completely hooked on this Duolingo site i found online. I really would love to learn a second language, and i think spanish is the obvious choice, especially living in florida.

alright i dont know if anyone on the FB speaks spanish, but im completely hooked on this Duolingo site i found online. I really would love to learn a second language, and i think spanish is the obvious choice, especially living in florida.
It is a great site - dh and son have been using it on and off now for a few years. Definitely better than Rosetta Stone.

I'm fluent but not a native speaker so I don't use it in my daily life and DL is great for helping me brush up. As someone who was taught through immersion learning the app is good because you're not just learning the words but the correct grammar, writing and reading.

Would this be allowed in cheerleading? Looks like a back tuck-layout.

This looks like what your HS boyfriend does while y'all are hanging out at the park and you're like "dang why is it so easy for you, I've been busting my standing tuck for months...you should quit the football team and come cheer"

But in hindsight what he's doing is trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks like what your HS boyfriend does while y'all are hanging out at the park and you're like "dang why is it so easy for you, I've been busting my standing tuck for months...you should quit the football team and come cheer"

But in hindsight what he's doing is trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something you'd see parkour kids do. We had a ton of kids into tricking at my HS and never could convert them. One of my former teammates is heavy in the local community, but she has a trained gymnastics background.

My brother tried to out tumble me on Christmas. He has a roundoff back handspring that is scary to watch and 100% self taught from trying to upstage me over the past 10 years.

always so nice to have a bicycle stolen 8 feet away from where one was sitting. "i can see it from inside, if i look at it, and im practically sitting right next to it. who's gonna steal it? lol"

year's ending great. :)

always so nice to have a bicycle stolen 8 feet away from where one was sitting. "i can see it from inside, if i look at it, and im practically sitting right next to it. who's gonna steal it? lol"

year's ending great. :)

Ugh

**Quietly waiting to let the dogs out**

Dr. Vera Rubin also died today at age 88 and I'm super sad. 2016 has been one killer year.

Back