OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I would do anything to be sweating right now than be where I am lol
Trust me, I just spent the last 24+ hrs going from sweating to chills. I don't want either.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

Trust me, I just spent the last 24+ hrs going from sweating to chills. I don't want either.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

Eeek! That was me last week! Ear infection and fever. Just finished antibiotics on Saturday. And yes I was that person who asked for liquid so I could get banana flavour bahahaha :p

Hope you feel better soon!!

Eeek! That was me last week! Ear infection and fever. Just finished antibiotics on Saturday. And yes I was that person who asked for liquid so I could get banana flavour bahahaha :p

Hope you feel better soon!!

When I was like 9, I got pneumonia. For some reason, I decided to get the medicine watermelon flavored. It did not taste like watermelon. More like coconut. I no longer can eat/drink anything coconut flavored lol

When I was like 9, I got pneumonia. For some reason, I decided to get the medicine watermelon flavored. It did not taste like watermelon. More like coconut. I no longer can eat/drink anything coconut flavored lol

Oh no! Lol that sucks! Watermelon tasting like coconut is so..odd lol yuck

Yes! I wasn't super excited for this season but I think there's gonna be some surprises. Ya know, besides NASTIA and Derek killing it of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really only wanted to see her tonight. Of course they put her in an hour and a half into it... I expect great things from them. I don't agree with their scores but it's only the first round, so I'll keep my mouth shut lol.

I really only wanted to see her tonight. Of course they put her in an hour and a half into it... I expect great things from them. I don't agree with their scores but it's only the first round, so I'll keep my mouth shut lol.
Agreed about the scores. I also thought little willow did better than patti but she was scored lower too.

And this Noah guy. Definitely teared up.

Anyone watching Dancing With The Stars? Riker Lynch just went and oh my, I didn't expect that from him at all. He was great!

Who is he?

My niece is over and explained and listening to a 9 year old get excited and explain something...meh

She was like he has 3838 brothers with R names.

So in My head he's now a Duggar

Back