OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Like a cooler than you put ice and beverages in? I've never heard of anyone painting it.
My boyfriend's sister made him one for his birthday and it was awesome. It was his 21st so she did the Jack Daniels bottle on the top and American flag on the long sides, packers logo on one end and Iowa tigerhawk on the other!

I'd never seen it done before and she said it was really popular in sororities which would make sense since the OP is talking about her little haha.

Those who have never heard about it, I suggest checking out the Cooler Connection facebook group. It's a LIFESTYLE. People seriously go all out.

Proud to say I made it all the way through college only painting two coolers, for both of my littles. And 90% of those were farmed out to friends to do because I do not have an artistic bone in my body.

Ah. Yeah, I can see that being a sorority thing.

This sounds dumb but I've always had really, really good experiences buying swimsuits from those places from china on eBay. I bought 3 "triangl" bikinis on there that look exactly like the real thing (and say triangl on them) for like $6 per suit and I'm pretty sure they had free shipping. I love the triangl suits but $120 after shipping....? YA RIGHT. Especially since they're that wetsuit material and my body is weirdly shaped so they might have not even fit, and they don't stretch. The ones I got look just like my roommate's real ones and I really wouldn't be able to tell a difference if I didn't know. I'm really cheap when it comes to swimwear since I live in TN and literally have nowhere to wear it (except my apartment has a really nice pool so now i might have an excuse) and if I'm buying it in the store I'll wait until after summer when they're like 70% off... lol and I wait until VS has all the swim on sale in like November online. It's ridiculously cheap!

@Tosh I like Rosegal! And sammydress. I think its almost like the same thing. I've ordered a few dresses from both bc I never wear dresses and don't want to spend a ton of money on a dress I'll most likely never wear again.
$6? No way! Could you post or pm me a link to them on eBay?

YES! Welcome to the good side. Avocado's are seriously the best. I have a couple of picky friend who "hate avocado", but when you ask them they come clean and say they've never actually tried it. So how would you know? I feel so bad for them, they are missing out on so much deliciousness.
I've been pinning all kinds of avocado recipes I'm so excited haha

If anyone is looking for a cute cheap dress (and you're a 2,4 or 6). Check out Ellen and Ollie's website. All dresses were $12 and went on sale last night...so the only style left is the pink one

The designer cheered with me in high school.

It'd make a cute Easter dress, wedding guest dress etc

Laura Sweetheart Dress-ALL SALES FINAL – ellen&ollie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol maybe it'll make more sense now
34t37y8.jpg

2vnkk76.jpg

2s8o4fr.jpg

33lp25c.jpg

io3jup.jpg

Back