OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I can't figure out if it's not possible to create a thread on the Tapatalk app or if I'm just missing it [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh. I've never heard of county ids. The school id doesn't have to have the birth date, since birth certificates were already uploaded to the USASF site. As long as the names match and the phone on the id matches the kid, then that should suffice.

That makes sense, then. I didn't know how legitimate of an id usasf was looking for.

I think my coach that year was the one who told me to get a county id.. It counts as government issued identification for the under license-age crowd. Has the typical birthday, address, height weight info. You used to be able to fly domestic with just that, as well, but that may have changed.

Our schools don't have id's. Obviously my 12-year-old is not competiting at Worlds, but if she was I'd be beyond pi$$ed at 3 weeks notice that she needed ID for it. I couldn't find her birth certificate right now if you offered me a million dollars for it (which I would definitely need to go get her an ID). Not to mention the fact that if I did go get her one, the chances of me letting her even make direct eye contact with it are slim - there's no way she's running around Disney world with it!
#irresponsible #SheLostTwoBusPassesThisWeekAlone

On a happier note, I finally bought my park hopper thing. So now it's official. Plane ticket? Check. Hotel? Check. Park hopper? Check. Blinged out Eek face Just-a-Mom t-shirt? Check. I'm finally going to Worlds!!!

Huh. I've never heard of county ids. The school id doesn't have to have the birth date, since birth certificates were already uploaded to the USASF site. As long as the names match and the phone on the id matches the kid, then that should suffice.

In South Carolina the DMV issues identification cards to anyone without a permit or license, or if your license is suspended.

You just have to be a South Carolina resident 5 years or over .

Do other states not do this?

Last edited:
In South Carolina the DMV issues identification cards to anyone without a permit or license, or if you're license is suspended.

In NJ you have to be 17 to get a non driver id. There are like notarized ID cards that are available. Go to notary with your birth certificate (although I never had to show mine) and they take a passport like pic and you get it that day and it's notarized. I had to get one in 8th grade to take the CO-OP test and needed it.

In NJ you have to be 17 to get a non driver id. There are like notarized ID cards that are available. Go to notary with your birth certificate (although I never had to show mine) and they take a passport like pic and you get it that day and it's notarized. I had to get one in 8th grade to take the CO-OP test and needed it.

You can get them at 14 in NJ.

I thought all states had them for all ages, but I guess not.

In South Carolina the DMV issues identification cards to anyone without a permit or license, or if your license is suspended.

I think we have id cards, but you have to be 14. Just looked it up.

Our schools don't have id's. Obviously my 12-year-old is not competiting at Worlds, but if she was I'd be beyond pi$$ed at 3 weeks notice that she needed ID for it. I couldn't find her birth certificate right now if you offered me a million dollars for it (which I would definitely need to go get her an ID). Not to mention the fact that if I did go get her one, the chances of me letting her even make direct eye contact with it are slim - there's no way she's running around Disney world with it!
#irresponsible #SheLostTwoBusPassesThisWeekAlone

On a happier note, I finally bought my park hopper thing. So now it's official. Plane ticket? Check. Hotel? Check. Park hopper? Check. Blinged out Eek face Just-a-Mom t-shirt? Check. I'm finally going to Worlds!!!

I'd probably make a photo copy and have my kid carry that around. That's what I'll do when we go to Europe. Carry around a photocopy of my passport and leave the real one in the room.

And yay! We have to meet! I need to meet @Mamarazzi too!

I'd probably make a photo copy and have my kid carry that around. That's what I'll do when we go to Europe. Carry around a photocopy of my passport and leave the real one in the room.

I heard no photocopies....

Definitely! I'll be stuck to her side, in my shirt with my eek face on it so I should be easy to spot!

Worlds 2015 hasn't even happened and i'm already freaking out about next year and all the organizing i will have to do these next months. I have issues

Are there any jam brand representatives on the boards?

**So glad you can't hear the sarcasm in my head as I type**

I feel like this id should be issued by the USASF. They should make it a part of the membership fee , especially since they have everyone's birth certificates. If they want us to have IDs on us, issue us ones. don't make us spend time and money getting a government ID on short notice, which will probably mean missing time from school or practice right before the end of year comps.

My local news station did a short piece on the Michigan State cheerleaders. It didn't go very in depth other than "hey, these girls and guys are from around here" but it was pretty cool anyway, especially since they interviewed a couple guys. If I find a link to the video I'll post it.

Back