OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Basically every FierceBoarder this past week(including me)
tumblr_ms7ccmvzoJ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I'd love to join the ice cream party! Two late nights (staying at school till 11) back to back with zero hour (have to be at school an hour and a half early) to try to get all our yearbook proofs fixed and sent back. On non late night days I have practice and last night at practice I did something to my knee and it's really painful to lock out or put weight on but not sure why, or what I did to cause it. Plus I have 3 practices left until my last cheer competition :( and I have so much to get ready for end of the year stuff and college stuff for next year and no time to do it. I'm exhausted

I think the consensus of the general population is this week sucks and everything is difficult for no reason. I think we all need to sit down and eat our own, individual ice cream cakes and cry/scream/let it out.

Calories don't count if you're sobbing into your food, it's a proven fact. (Fact #35712 from my own personal book called "Lies I Tell Myself".)
i drowned my sorrows in a slurpee and sour keys from 711 i regret nothing

I have an anatomy lab practical today, anatomy quiz tomorrow, government and physics exams on Monday as well as a midterm for art Monday night, and an anatomy lecture exam, currently scheduled for Wednesday that might get moved to Monday because it's more convienent for the nursing majors. Please, someone put me out of my misery.

Well for me the last few weeks have been quite rough trying to get employment and just feeling low as I have no friends where I live. But things are finally heading in the right direction. I have got some temp work and interview for something else. Also I am going away this weekend to get my cheer credentials for level 1 and 2. I am hoping to do some after school kids club stuff so I thought it may be useful to have and also so I can safely spot my team mates doing walk overs when they need one

I have a question..
Someone is trying to send me some money for my competition this weekend. We don't want to use banks, so I thought a visa giftcard. I know you can buy them online, but could you use online ones in person? Im going to disneyland tomorrow so I want to be able to use it there. Does anyone know if this works or some other options? Thank you!!

I have a question..
Someone is trying to send me some money for my competition this weekend. We don't want to use banks, so I thought a visa giftcard. I know you can buy them online, but could you use online ones in person? Im going to disneyland tomorrow so I want to be able to use it there. Does anyone know if this works or some other options? Thank you!!
Paypal? They can send money to your account and it will go to your debit/credit card if you have one. I've never gotten a Visa giftcard from online, but I don't see why it wouldn't work in person.

I have a question..
If I both have paypal u can do it that way too by using email.

I have a question..

The visa should work just fine! there are also quite a few apps nowadays that let people transfer money to each other without banks. If it's disney specific, you can also get a disney gift card. before my disney cruise a friend gave me a disney GC and I was able to use it for anything on the boat, excursions included.

Paypal? They can send money to your account and it will go to your debit/credit card if you have one. I've never gotten a Visa giftcard from online, but I don't see why it wouldn't work in person.
If I both have paypal u can do it that way too by using email.
They sent it via paypal, but now how do I use the money in person? Sorry for being clueless. Thank you for all your help!

Paypal is usually linked to and posted to one of your credit/bank cards. Check what cards u have and c if it is there.

You can transfer it to a debit/credit card. In my experience this has always taken a couple of days but maybe you can somehow expedite the process?
Paypal is usually linked to and posted to one of your credit/bank cards. Check what cards u have and c if it is there.
Paypal always takes like 5days to transfer, at least in my experience....

Back