OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Congrats! I'll come watch you!
Tuesday night I auditioned for the Jacksonville Sunbeams, which is the dance team for the Jacksonville Suns baseball team. And I made it! Of course, it's not the same as cheerleading but I'm just so excited to be performing again. :cheering:

This might sound like a shameless plug, but I promise it's not.

Can anybody tell me how good or bad the sound on this video is? I recorded it on my webcam. My camera captures sound much more easily, but filming with it is much more time consuming and incredibly frustrating for me. What do you guys think? (Watch in HD)

If anyone has a little bit of extra time today and find yourself on Instagram... can you report the account @iamthefanofpinklol as harrassment and bullying? Someone is posting pictures of some of my athletes that is clearly bullying. We have been reporting the photos but Instagram has been very slow to take them down. I am hoping that if more reports pop up, they will get to it quicker.

If anyone has a little bit of extra time today and find yourself on Instagram... can you report the account @iamthefanofpinklol as harrassment and bullying? Someone is posting pictures of some of my athletes that is clearly bullying. We have been reporting the photos but Instagram has been very slow to take them down. I am hoping that if more reports pop up, they will get to it quicker.
So uncalled for. They've been reported. I hope the account gets taken down soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to report it, but it keeps taking me to the instructions on how to report a page. Do I have to be following them to report?

ETA: Went on my phone and was able to report them. Hope it gets taken down soon!

Reported them. Hoping it helps. Bullying is unacceptable.

Back