OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
it sucks. but just remember you could drive through Tifton county georgia and have to pay a $600 one instead.......
I had stepkiddo in the car and I was just so embarrassed. I'm thinking about contesting it but I have to think about leaving for basic training and I can't have any open tickets.

:(

OMG so I've posted on here 100 times about my love for Lebanese food and today my dad made allllll of my favorites completely homemade!! Lebanese salad, garlic dip, deboned chicken, pita bread & it was all to dieeeeee for. Best dinner ever considering I've been living off of any food I can cook in under 10 minutes for the last few months lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The swedish worlds teams (both ICu and USASF) is in the states now (most of them i think) and that makes me really realise how close it is to worlds! Keep an eye on Cheer Infinity Athletics ENVY (IO5). Theyre a second year team and won nationals last year! This gym really is good and at regionals recently they with won every single team! I have a friend whose sister is on Envy.

We had tryouts at my school this past week, and as a senior, I'm in charge of teaching the material. There was one girl who came in with no experience (well, there were actually a lot, but I worked really closely with this girl). She was struggling with learning everything and was really frustrated. Everyday during the week I saw her practicing before school, during passing periods, and at lunch, and she told me she was practicing at home for 4-5 hours each night after she got home from the tryout clinics. It all clicked in time for the actual tryouts and she did so well. She called me yesterday when the results got posted, and was crying so hard out of happiness because she made varsity! I'm so happy for her, and just thought I'd share :)

We had tryouts at my school this past week, and as a senior, I'm in charge of teaching the material. There was one girl who came in with no experience (well, there were actually a lot, but I worked really closely with this girl). She was struggling with learning everything and was really frustrated. Everyday during the week I saw her practicing before school, during passing periods, and at lunch, and she told me she was practicing at home for 4-5 hours each night after she got home from the tryout clinics. It all clicked in time for the actual tryouts and she did so well. She called me yesterday when the results got posted, and was crying so hard out of happiness because she made varsity! I'm so happy for her, and just thought I'd share :)

that is so great i'm happy for her! Looks like you did a great job teaching her!

I'm on day 2 of severe pain in my foot when I walk, consistent with a stress fracture. I'm going to urgent care after my next class because I'm being a big girl and trying to take care of myself instead of just sucking it up and walking. Please say a prayer for me and remind me to stop throwing standing tucks in public places.

Back