OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What's reasonable distance? Cause we have tryouts on June 7th. I think Brittany who is graduating from your team is coming back to the gym.
Full house may be a bit far but if she's coming back I'll have to talk to her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full house may be a bit far but if she's coming back I'll have to talk to her!

I didn't think it was much farther than Tewksbury, but it's an extra 30 minutes. Didn't realize that!

Well keep the idea in the back of your head. I'm sure we'll be accepting new teammates through the summer and into the fall.

I didn't think it was much farther than Tewksbury, but it's an extra 30 minutes. Didn't realize that!

Well keep the idea in the back of your head. I'm sure we'll be accepting new teammates through the summer and into the fall.
Thank you, good to know!

Sent my tryout video to 2 gyms so far! Looks like your girl is coming out of all star cheer retirement ;) hoping one of those teams work out, if not if anyone knows of any open teams in New England (with reasonable driving distance from western mass) please let me know!!! :) :)

Not sure how close you are to NY/Albany but there are open teams in Albany. Cheer Intensity usually has a worlds level one (and always beautiful uniforms). I don't know if CNY has had one in the past few years.

Ahh well alrighty then I guess that's no good. Didn't know how far west she was haha. I'm still figuring MA out :p (I still don't know what the capitol is so... Haha)
Lol wait really? The capital is boston!

And Amherst is definitely western ma, but there's still a long-ish way to the complete western border. It was misleading to me too before I drove to NY a few times and realized how much farther we had left to go after Amherst area.

How did you feel about it? I was shocked by the dbq because we barely got up to Nixon!

I felt really well on the DBQ even though we didn't get up to that period. I kinda had prior knowledge on it and I also read through my AMSCO review book. I didn't feel well on the other essay because I forgot about both time periods....

I felt really well on the DBQ even though we didn't get up to that period. I kinda had prior knowledge on it and I also read through my AMSCO review book. I didn't feel well on the other essay because I forgot about both time periods....
The essay oh my I was winging it the entire time so hopefully I hit everything. I didn't like the short answer at all but it's only a small percentage

Back