OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We just had to put down my cat of 11 years. She had a stroke and lost all movement in the front half of her body. It was the only thing, and the right thing to do for her in that state. Just so sad to see my princess suffering. :(

Oh I'm sorry :( we put my first dog down because he couldn't move his back legs anymore. Animals always know how much you loved them and how great of a life you gave them. They're special like that.

I mentioned a "hug" button instead of dislike Or, instead of gossip or old thread…

Yes! It's always so awkward trying to figure out what to do. Like I don't want to shimmy or like the fact that your grandpa's in the hospital or that you're having a tough time. I see so many posts a week where I think how great it'd be if we had a Support or Hug button. I vote old thread rating can go in place of it.

well, both of my roommates have moved out, and I'm alone in my apartment for another week. I haven't been on the boards or posted in what seems like years. I'm going to be a junior in college now, and still have no clue what I'm doing with my life. Also, I love Texas a lot more than I ever thought I would.

We just had to put down my cat of 11 years. She had a stroke and lost all movement in the front half of her body. It was the only thing, and the right thing to do for her in that state. Just so sad to see my princess suffering. :(
Oh my I'm so sorry for your loss. Its hard to lose pets.

well, both of my roommates have moved out, and I'm alone in my apartment for another week. I haven't been on the boards or posted in what seems like years. I'm going to be a junior in college now, and still have no clue what I'm doing with my life. Also, I love Texas a lot more than I ever thought I would.
As a born-and-raised Texan that makes me happy :) Lol

okay, so for a journal in my English class, my teacher had us respond to this video. I'm almost certain I heard this song in a cheer mix this year. Am I right? I feel like it was Panthers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to make a thread for this to start drama but did anyone see the "hoops" that spell "we beat top gun" that is reportedly a creation of Coed Elite? I see no one denying them but I'm just appalled by this even possibly being a thing. I would post a pic but I'm on my phone.. :/

I don't want to make a thread for this to start drama but did anyone see the "hoops" that spell "we beat top gun" that is reportedly a creation of Coed Elite? I see no one denying them but I'm just appalled by this even possibly being a thing. I would post a pic but I'm on my phone.. :/
I saw on Twitter that the athletes didn't make them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High school tryouts were today and final evaluations are tomorrow! The dance is over a minute long and it's really complicated choreography but I know about 45 seconds of it then I kind of freeze.

Back