OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just had 2 great days of tryouts (different gyms). I also hit a beautiful layout in warm up and my standing tuck, which has been giving me problems. I feel like I did everything I possibly could to make these teams. Fingers crossed, though there are still more to go next week at 1 gym. And the atmosphere at my current gym was much better than last year. Much more positive which was great to experience. I'm terrified for results now.

Just found out my uncle was diagnosed with cancer. Since before I was born, someone in my family has either been diagnosed with cancer or passed away from cancer every 2 years. The two year anniversary of my aunt's death from lung cancer was last month, so it seems the pattern is continuing. I hate this. Please keep my family in your prayers...it would mean a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double post. But for staff work week, we have a Disney theme day. Any creative ideas that three people could be (aka using the triplet thing to our advantage :) )

Double post. But for staff work week, we have a Disney theme day. Any creative ideas that three people could be (aka using the triplet thing to our advantage :) )

You could be the 3 fairies from Sleeping Beauty

ETA or the three kittens from the aristocats

I was about to suggest the three fairies as well ! It'd be easy too, all you need to do is dress in the right color and have a fake wand.

Back