OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Since CP is moving into the Small Senior Division I have been trying to learn the teams. Will someone please tell me why CEA SSX is called Sharks (I think that's what they are called)?

Since CP is moving into the Small Senior Division I have been trying to learn the teams. Will someone please tell me why CEA SSX is called Sharks (I think that's what they are called)?
A lot of the CEA teams used to have/currently have animal names. I think part of theirs, at least rumored, is that when they used to compete against Stingray Orange is that sharks eat stingrays.

Yeah, I didn't even realize I was one the last episode 'til I went on last night. I was like "ooh look last episode already.."
HBO Go has started doing the same thing now I'm noticing. I was watching something and it normally just goes right back to the episode list, but now it's auto-playing the next episode.
When GoT, Solicin Valley and VEEP I was devastated. I didn't realize they were over because I usually just click and watch and I didn't understand why there weren't new episodes. Then I read the description... [emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Veep's seasons are just way too short. So I had withdrawal after like... half a day...

And one of those teams who always complains always says that they are the prettiest team as if that should have given them the win. I have yet to see pretty points on the Worlds scoresheet. Maybe next year. [emoji57]

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
There are teams that actually believe that? Embarrassing.

Sorry in advance for the long post:

So this morning (around 12:30am) I was coming home from work, (I maybe live 4 minutes away.) I was coming up to this intersection and I had a flashing red light, so did the lane right across from me, and the other two lanes had flashing yellow lights. Well I stopped all the way, looked for people coming, didn't see anyone, and all of a sudden right after I start to go, this car is coming up a hill, directly at me (we were both in our left lanes) going probably 45-50mph (his SL was 50mph and mine was 35, but I was probably going 5, since I had just started to take off) the guy t bones me, but luckily swerved and hit my rear driver side door instead of my door and spins me around 90 degrees, onto oncoming traffic and my rear driver side window shatters and glass flew into my seat as well as the back seat. My car might be totaled (its a 2003 toyota camry, and KBB says its worth about $6100, but luckily I have full coverage insurance as well as rental coverage. But since its 4th of july weekend, enterprise wont be open until Monday, and my car had to get towed so I'm stuck at home until then. I got home at like 2:15am and couldn't sleep bc of the adrenaline and my neck, back, and side is SO sore and I have a seatbelt rash on my collarbone, but am going to the doctor monday!

Sorry for the huge long run-on sentence but its been a long day :(
I hope everything gets fixed soon! Glad you're okay. :kiss:

Update on the car situation:

I have a rental car for a max of 30 days, I'm getting $8,000 from the insurance for my car (WAY more than KBB and way more than I expected), have been looking at Mazda CX-7 and Chevrolet Equinox, and am going to look at a car saturday morning! I am ok, still sore and back is still hurting but that will work itself out!

Thank y'all so much for your support....I love my fierceboard family :kiss:

I have a rental car for a max of 30 days, I'm getting $8,000 from the insurance for my car (WAY more than KBB and way more than I expected), have been looking at Mazda CX-7 and Chevrolet Equinox, and am going to look at a car saturday morning! I am ok, still sore and back is still hurting but that will work itself out!

My dad has a Chevy Equinox and I want to steal it from him. It drives so easy and it honestly just a fun car to drive. He haven't had any problems with it and it's a 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol did you read my post about my Mazda CX-7??!!!

Was there a reason why the Duggar thread was removed?
Just wondering...

Yes. It probably should have been moved awhile ago based on the discussion. A few of the more recent posts prompted me to move it to 18+.

Back