OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Call me skeptic, but based on the way the odds dropped dramatically the day before and the way she ran her mouth, I feel like the loss could have been set up. Losses and rematches create buzz and more $$. I hope I'm wrong though.
I have a really hard time believing ronda rousey agreed to some sort of lose before the fight. I just think she's not use to going longer then 20 seconds, so having to fight all the way into round two was probably draining to her, I mean that girl looked tired.

It's something, alright.
Oh my, I just googled, and my school has a Quidditch team. It looks like they have a better record than the football team, who has yet to win a game since they joined the NCAA.
The exhibition was indoors on concrete so they toned it down a bit but from what they were saying it can be a full contact activity when played on a full size field.

**Someone is channeling their inner Oprah. Dislikes for all**

Realizing I'm kind of an adult when my christmas list consists of things like a GPS for my car, ninja bullet, books, and DVDs.
SAME! I'm asking for a cookbook, regular books, and then gift cards so I can buy dress/business clothes for my internship. It makes me feel old.

SAME! I'm asking for a cookbook, regular books, and then gift cards so I can buy dress/business clothes for my internship. It makes me feel old.
I'm asking for a winter coat and rain boots so that's exciting[emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back