OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
For any of you that use vudu, you can rent both champions league movies for .99 cents this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have them for the OKC show for $49 for two GA tickets. We're now considering VIP to make it special for CP though. Although I'm not sure if VIP would be good, it's up front but idk how crazy the crowd gets at the zoo amp...ugh.

Anyways thanks for the info, I have 6 days to decide at least!

I would avoid up front for a smaller child because of the sound factor unless you're bringing her ear plugs to wear.

I would avoid up front for a smaller child because of the sound factor unless you're bringing her ear plugs to wear.

Yeah, I thought about that. Also with not knowing how intense the crowd will get, I think we're going with general admission tickets.

ETA: Just bought two of the Groupon deals for GA. Sales just opened an hour ago and apparently VIP is already sold out anyway!

Last edited:
They have them for the OKC show for $49 for two GA tickets. We're now considering VIP to make it special for CP though. Although I'm not sure if VIP would be good, it's up front but idk how crazy the crowd gets at the zoo amp...ugh.

Anyways thanks for the info, I have 6 days to decide at least!

The crowd gets beyond crazy up front usually. If you get the VIP where you can be on the side of the stage it's a little more subdued, unless you have people taking too much advantage of the hard liquor sold back there lol.

The crowd gets beyond crazy up front usually. If you get the VIP where you can be on the side of the stage it's a little more subdued, unless you have people taking too much advantage of the hard liquor sold back there lol.

That's kinda what I thought, I've been to a lot of concerts but none there. Glad I bought general admission tickets then!

That woman bitching on cheerleaders in the comments make me sick.

I hope she's okay! The Ravens cheerleaders are the only cheer team where they use real cheerleaders (well besides the Packers, but those are college teams). When a cheerleader got injured during a basketball timeout almost 10 years ago now (omg 10 years) they restricted what college teams were allowed to do at games. I'd hate to see the Ravens cut their cheer team.

I hope she's okay! The Ravens cheerleaders are the only cheer team where they use real cheerleaders (well besides the Packers, but those are college teams). When a cheerleader got injured during a basketball timeout almost 10 years ago now (omg 10 years) they restricted what college teams were allowed to do at games. I'd hate to see the Ravens cut their cheer team.
Oh it's not a recent video. But someone replied to me and decided to troll and call every cheerleader a s... as far as I know, they still do stunts (yayyyy!!!).

It's from 2014 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching René Angélil funeral right now... my heart is breaking. I know we are supposed to hear "L'amour existe encore" later, and I am gonna lose it... such a powerful love song.

Watching René Angélil funeral right now... my heart is breaking. I know we are supposed to hear "L'amour existe encore" later, and I am gonna lose it... such a powerful love song.

I feel so horrible for Celine and her family, not only losing her husband but also her brother two days later. The pictures I saw from the visitation yesterday, she looks so worn down.

I feel so horrible for Celine and her family, not only losing her husband but also her brother two days later. The pictures I saw from the visitation yesterday, she looks so worn down.
And she has to face it in front of the whole planet. Yesterday, she was supposed to stay an hour to the visitation, and she stayed the whole time. So many people came, and she took the time to meet everyone. I admire that strenght.

Back