OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If anyone has some time to kill this morning, there was a baby giraffe born at the Greenville Zoo today and there's a cam in the barn:
Greenville Zoo Foundation | Giraffe Cam

so upset I missed the first wobbly steps. Those are my fave! But thank you for sharing. My obsession with giraffes is real. and my productivity for today is out the window... :oops:

It's okay, my boyfriend's VALENTINE'S DAY formal got moved to the 20th. The weekend after I've already paid for my nonrefundable hotel. And I've been informed since I am no longer able to be there, he is being forced to take someone of the fraternity's choosing. Like, y'all couldn't keep your Valentine's Day formal, on Valentine's Day- like it has literally been since the 60's????

Idk I'm so annoyed but I'm not allowed to be annoyed over this.
Id find somewhere to make a cardboard cutout of you and have that go to formal with him. Theres no reason that your boyfriend should have to take someone else because they changed the date at the last minute.

so upset I missed the first wobbly steps. Those are my fave! But thank you for sharing. My obsession with giraffes is real. and my productivity for today is out the window... :oops:
Um ditto. I was in a staff meeting during the first few steps. Like, what's really important here people?

Also, it was walking within three hours of being born. Human babies really need to step it up.

That is a very good question. The theme is dynamic duos.... I should just dress as Dorothy and bring my dog and call her toto [emoji23]

No we're not! But they're fun and the dynamic duo theme lends itself to fun costumes so I want to! If I don't find a date (I.e. This is what will most likely happen) I'm just going to bring my blond friend and we'll go as Glinda and Elphaba. But bringing a boy for once would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

girl aren't you a STEM major? You *have* to know someone!

Send up some prayers for me if you would y'all- I had to hire an attorney to fight my mom over taxes. long story short, she pays for nothing for me and I give her money every month for my phone bill. I pay ALL of my own bills, with no help from either of my parents so I am claiming myself on my taxes. My mom found out and filed her taxes before I could (because I'm still missing a w2) and claimed me. I didn't give her permission to do so. Last night I came by to pick up one of my w2's that had come and she ripped that up and my t1098 form that you get from school. :) And then she cut off my phone. The phone that I pay for. like??????????????? what?

Send up some prayers for me if you would y'all- I had to hire an attorney to fight my mom over taxes. long story short, she pays for nothing for me and I give her money every month for my phone bill. I pay ALL of my own bills, with no help from either of my parents so I am claiming myself on my taxes. My mom found out and filed her taxes before I could (because I'm still missing a w2) and claimed me. I didn't give her permission to do so. Last night I came by to pick up one of my w2's that had come and she ripped that up and my t1098 form that you get from school. :) And then she cut off my phone. The phone that I pay for. like??????????????? what?
Oh, woof. That sounds rough. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.

girl aren't you a STEM major? You *have* to know someone!
You'd think but I literally have met one guy in my classes and I haven't talked to him since like thanksgiving. Nobody talks to each other in my classes plus girls in STEM kinda stick to each other in the big classes.

I know I'm going waaaayyy out on a limb here but maybe if one of you former cheerleaders might check your closets! My cp lost her right Nfinity Vengence size 10 shoe! Now that NCA is coming up, her dirty shoes from last season may not look the best. lol

Anyone happen to have a right size 10 shoe you want to sell? [emoji16]

Good thinking consulting a lawyer on that. You don't want to mess with the IRS. You can, however, get a replacement W-2 and t1098 from the employer and the school. But get on it quickly and request them so you have time to file your taxes.

Good luck. And the cleaner you can make a break financially, paperwork-wise, and emotionally from your mother, it sounds like the better off you will be. xoxo

I'm not one to be superstitious/spiritual, or anything of that nature, by any means, but a few weird coincidences yesterday led me to believe there is someone looking out for me "up there" after all...

So when I was in 5th grade (junior in college now), my uncle had passed away after battling lung cancer and serving as a firefighter (even was part of the 9/11 search and rescue team...) anyways, this uncle had given me a shirt from his fire department before he passed that has the department's emblem on it as well as our last name. so yesterday I was wearing said shirt while studying for my first nursing school exam, I was aimlessly flipping through my textbook, and then I reached one page that showed step by step instructions for a certain bed side exam and the "patient" looked exactly like said uncle when he was younger. I just kinda took it as a sign that he's looking after me and supporting me in everything I do. Also, later yesterday I remembered that his wife was a nurse when she was younger.

Anyways, I took my first nursing school exam today and made an 88.33%, needless to say I'm extremely proud of myself.

Back