OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Any good netflix or hulu shows?

Ive watched all of greys, private practice, how to get away with murder, chicago med, ny med, parenthood and scandal

I cant seem to get into anything else.

Psych and house are two of my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive watched all of greys, private practice, how to get away with murder, chicago med, ny med, parenthood and scandal

You, Me, and The Apocolypse (Hulu) is really cute. If you like Parks and Rec I think you'd like it. Judging from the TV shows you just mentioned, I think you'd like Nurse Jackie (Netflix) - it's dramatic, light hearted at times but overall really good. It's easy to binge watch that.

Some other ones that I don't think have been mentioned:
The Office (Netflix)
Fear The Walking Dead (Hulu)
Cooked (Netflix)
The 100 (both)
Breaking Bad (Netflix)
Sense8 (Neflix)
A Young Doctor's Notebook (Netflix)
The Mindy Project (Hulu)
Broad City (Hulu)

I hear Black Mirror (Netflix) is good though I've never seen it.

Are you more of a drama type of person? While not on Netflix or Hulu, Shameless (US Version) and The Newsroom are both amazing shows as well if you can find a way to watch them them. Your local library might have the DVDs of all the seasons.

f12048040d2fb7f4c3a93f201ec9719b.jpg

For my pals who tried to help me talk to a male... Here's how Elphaba and galinda turned out :)

I gave up Netflix for lent and I just became very sad because I forgot that the new season of HOC comes out next week [emoji852][emoji852][emoji852] sigh. I suppose I will watch it at the end of the month, provided my friends don't ruin it for me before then [emoji854]

I gave up meat this year (fish and shellfish excluded) and I've never been so hungry in my life.

11.22.63 on Hulu. Except their Maine accents are terrible.

Parents on Facebook (not fb parents others I have from babysitting/cheer/etc) are seriously stressing me out. Repeat after me: your children are PEOPLE first!!! People with emotions!! That are valid even if it's just bc they're young and dumb!! If they're young and dumb they probs don't want the whole world to know every mistake they made!!
I would be mortified if I found out my parents had ever posted about me like some of these people do about their kids. Some things are meant to be between parent and child... Are the likes really worth it? UGH

See also: on the other end of the spectrum, please stop posting your children's selfies???

I feel the same way about people who post about all of their relationship drama.

I gave up meat this year (fish and shellfish excluded) and I've never been so hungry in my life.
I gave up land mammals so that I could still eat chicken.

I did forget when oldest had a "dinner with the deans" at one of her top choice colleges. I got excited about the prime rib carving station until after dinner when my child reminded me. It was an honest mistake. I really did forget.

Stay strong!

one of my lab instructors (where we actually learn all of our hands on nursing skills) that intimidates the heck out of me and is very particular with the way things are done told me that I have "great technique for giving injections" and that i'm doing extremely well. my day was completely made.

I gave up land mammals so that I could still eat chicken.

I did forget when oldest had a "dinner with the deans" at one of her top choice colleges. I got excited about the prime rib carving station until after dinner when my child reminded me. It was an honest mistake. I really did forget.

Stay strong!

My priest actually told me on Twitter that he's impressed with no meat all 40 days, so I'm taking that as a win.

and mistakes happen! it's okay!

Ditto House of Cards. So excited for the new season. I hope it's better than 3 was.

We also finished Jessica Jones and it was pretty good. I like the lead actress and her character is bitter and sarcastic like me, so it was awesome in my books

I'm presenting at a speaking event today and my slides won't pull up [emoji854] and if that didn't make it awful, plus I'm already insanely nervous since I'm super inexperienced and the youngest presenter here, there are a bunch of people from my college here watching [emoji854]

I just had to chase one of the neighbor's chickens out of my driveway. It took a bit of time.

Luckily, it found one of its chicken friends.

Back