OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm baffled that Carson endorsed Trump! Trump compared him to a child molester and Carson still endorsed him [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumor has it he was offered a position for his support. Wouldn't be that surprising and I think Carson could do well in an advisory position as long as it has to do with something medical---where his experience is clearly more relevant.

When it comes to the DNC, I'm waiting to see how the next 29 primaries go. It's no secret that the south favors Clinton---but the west has continued to creep moreso on the side of Sanders so it'll be interesting to watch how the delegates fall. Unlike the Republicans, we can actually still question who is getting the Democrat Nomination. I personally would rather have Sanders over Clinton; but if it comes down to Clinton versus Trump, well...clearly, my vote isn't going towards Trump.

This whole election has given me a permanent migraine. I am baffled at what is occurring. I am a republican, but am mortified at the idea of Trump getting the nomination. I am more of a moderate republican - I have conservative views, but am not far right. I have friends that have backed trump and I can't believe it -my husband and I feel like we may just become independents after all this mess.

I am a registered independent/"No-Party Party" or whatever they're calling it these days. Represent! Just remember y'all not voting is a vote for Trump. Voting for the lesser of two evils is better than not voting at all.

This will be my first "real" election. I know I'm 25 but I had to do mail in ballots for the last 2 elections since I've been away. This will be the first time I get to vote in person and I'm sad that these are my choices. Kills the excitement.

When it comes to the DNC, I'm waiting to see how the next 29 primaries go. It's no secret that the south favors Clinton---but the west has continued to creep moreso on the side of Sanders so it'll be interesting to watch how the delegates fall. Unlike the Republicans, we can actually still question who is getting the Democrat Nomination. I personally would rather have Sanders over Clinton; but if it comes down to Clinton versus Trump, well...clearly, my vote isn't going towards Trump.

I voted for Bernie in the primary. I hate Hillary but I would vote for her in the election if it came down to it. She's condescending in the way she seeks support from minorities and just an "ugh" person in general. I don't believe Bernie would be able to accomplish anything he's promising if elected.

My vote doesn't matter because I'm in SC and we don't swing....we just don't. A Dem will never win S C.

I wish Biden ran but I understand why he didn't

I can almost even wish Bloomberg ran

I feel like both parties had 4-8 years to get and groom an ideal candidate yet here we are.

I voted for Bernie in the primary. I hate Hillary but I would vote for her in the election if it came down to it. She's condescending in the way she seeks support from minorities and just an "ugh" person in general. I don't believe Bernie would be able to accomplish anything he's promising if elected.

My vote doesn't matter because I'm in SC and we don't swing....we just don't. A Dem will never win S C.

I wish Biden ran but I understand why he didn't

I can almost even wish Bloomberg ran

I feel like both parties had 4-8 years to get and groom an ideal candidate yet here we are.

I'm voting for Bernie as well if he doesn't make it by the presidential election I will have to vote for HC she just ERKS my Nurves I get what you mean. I feel like that had she not handled Benghazi the way she did so many people would not have as much of a problem with her

I'll probably end up voting Libertarian.

I just realized that there are probably some Trump supporters on the board that are trying to lie low right now.

Is anyone running Libertarian? I know there's Jill Stein but she's green party.

Is anyone running Libertarian? I know there's Jill Stein but she's green party.
Gary Johnson. Eliminated New Mexico's state deficit during his 8 years as governor. Initially ran and served as a Republican but eventually got fed up with the GOP and cut all ties with them. He's now Libertarian. This isn't his first Libertarian presidential campaign.

Gary Johnson. Eliminated New Mexico's state deficit during his 8 years as governor. Initially ran and served as a Republican but eventually got fed up with the GOP and cut all ties with them. He's now Libertarian. This isn't his first Libertarian presidential campaign.

Oh yeah I forgot about him.

Sorry for double post. I am actually probably going to vote for Bernie Sanders. Yes he's old but HC is too corrupt for me and I dislike the way she handled Benghazi(yes I am woman who doesn't support HC)
The only republican I didn't mind voting for has officially dropped out yesterday I believe or Tuesay

I'm a woman that doesn't support Clinton either. I don't think that women should support Clinton just because she a woman. I know of very few women that like her anyway. But I'd vote for her over Trump or Cruz in a heartbeat.

Do you not like Kasich as far as republicans go? He's a massive long shot and there's probably no chance he'll get the nom, but I'm just curious.

I'm a woman that doesn't support Clinton either. I don't think that women should support Clinton just because she a woman. I know of very few women that like her anyway. But I'd vote for her over Trump or Cruz in a heartbeat.

Do you not like Kasich as far as republicans go? He's a massive long shot and there's probably no chance he'll get the nom, but I'm just curious.

Honestly haven't paid much. Attention to him to be able to give an honest answer. I really did like Marco Rubio though. For many reasons and I also felt like he could have done a lot as far as immigration goes, but I will have to look up more information on him as I never watch the debates in full just too long lol

I am a registered independent/"No-Party Party" or whatever they're calling it these days. Represent! Just remember y'all not voting is a vote for Trump. Voting for the lesser of two evils is better than not voting at all.

This will be my first "real" election. I know I'm 25 but I had to do mail in ballots for the last 2 elections since I've been away. This will be the first time I get to vote in person and I'm sad that these are my choices. Kills the excitement.

I didn't say I wouldn't vote this election :) It is just hard to swallow given our choices. I know who I don't want to vote for, so I have to see who it comes down to. I don't like the way things have been done on either side - some can argue republicans have done far worse than the democrats - that is a matter of opinion - hence why I am to the point of having no party affiliation.

I'm super impressed that we can discuss politics rationally and nobody get upset or all in their feelings.

Although the consensus on both sides seems to be that we're all really sad, worried and discouraged

But yay for commonality

wereallinthistogether_zpsfe029b7a.gif

I'll probably end up voting Libertarian.

I just realized that there are probably some Trump supporters on the board that are trying to lie low right now.

I'd consider voting Libertarian in almost every other election, but with a Trump nomination I'm too scared of the way it splits the Democratic ticket. The Libertarian candidate was a huge source of votes Gore lost in Florida way back when we couldn't count.

I also agree, though I'm willing to talk to and listen to anyone who supports Trumps for a reason that doesn't include running the Miss Universe pageant or that he isn't a typical politician. Otherwise, I've already heard it before.

Politics is depressing the crap out of me...

Anyone know where I can find some good knockoff Coogi sweaters? REALLY bright and colorful ones.

Back