OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so basically i should pack for both warm and cold weather on any given day.

Well, I don't think it's going to drop back to winter temperature (at least I hope it won't...). But basically yeah, I'd pack a wide range of clothes.
ETA : or at least outfits that you can adjust easily.

So im about to leave for europe in a week for my honeymoon!!! going to paris, rome and london. Im curious as what the weather is, when i looked it up its suppose to be in the low 70 to low 80's in all three places.
clearly wearing shorts isnt going to work out everyday... ANYONE on the boards from that area have any advice on how to pack for the weather currently.

The weather at the moment in Europe is really nice but isn't expected to last long and the weather here is so unpredictable.

The best advice would be to bring layers if you can, shirts and cardigans on top of t-shirts are perfect. Lighter jeans are probably your best bet for trousers, and put in a few pairs of shorts but the majority of people are still wearing jeans. Also the evenings get much colder so the jeans and cardigans will come in helpful! Bring a scarf maybe as they can be a godsend when the temperature changes unexpectedly here.

Jealous. I can only do the inverted/Dutch braid. And even then I can only do it with my eyes closed.

I thought I had been French braiding my hair for years until my friend told me it was a Dutch braid. I didn't even know there was such a thing [emoji28] so apparently, I still don't know how to do one.

Jealous. I can only do the inverted/Dutch braid. And even then I can only do it with my eyes closed.
I just did the Dutch braid :).
I love how French braids look on me, but my shoulders KILL everytime I do them.

@omgitssydthekid I think Dutch braids are inverted French braids.
Yes it's an inverted French braid.

My shoulders hurt now lol since I learned how last night. I've been practicing all day. My Mom and sister do the braid different from me. For the life of me I could not get it. You actually don't braid or crisscross right/left. You just hold the two side strands to the left or right depending on what side (L/R) you're going to grab. Then you grab the middle strand and the new side stand. So you let go of the middle strand each time you move your hands/side strands left or right.

Last edited:
Didn't know where to put this so I'll ask it here:
Does Brandon have a pro shop online to ship not locally? The proshop website doesn't have anything and I know their worlds shirts were pickup only. I really wanted to purchase a shirt

Does Brandon have a pro shop online to ship not locally? The proshop website doesn't have anything and I know their worlds shirts were pickup only. I really wanted to purchase a shirt
I don't think they do. Someone on here @UCFKnights07 I believe tried to get something delivered but couldn't ship. I could be wrong though.

They dont ship. I dont know what the deal with the online proshop is either. Usually they announce through twitter about shirts.
I had the option to pick up the worlds shirt at the east location(orlando) but i dont know if they do that for everything.

So a lot of companies don't list their available jobs online and want you to email them and then if they have something they think will work for you, they'll contact you. How would I go about writing that email especially since I have basically no experience?

Back