OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Again, is it me that is old school or...

Why the f you would think that LinkedIn is a dating website? Helloooooooooo!!! I am not here to date you, mister latino named random stranger!

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh.

It's about time for an avatar pic change for me, but I have no idea what to change it to. I feel like nobody will know it's me haha.

Went to see Hamilton last night. Loved Lin-Manuel before, absolutely adore him now. It was everything!!!! I work overnights in the City and have been listening to soundtrack all night. I want to go back again tomorrow. Must find other ways to get tickets.

Which child's soul did you sell for tickets??????? :p

So happy you loved it though! It's so amazing.

Finished this semester with 2 As and 2 B's while working [emoji51] didn't think I was going to pass one of my classes but did really well on my final! I graduate in September (but don't walk until may due to going to a community college) and will finally start my career until I apply for nursing school a year later. I feel like my life is finally coming together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which child's soul did you sell for tickets??????? :p

So happy you loved it though! It's so amazing.
Lol! One of my lovely co-workers has a side gig at the UN and bought tickets last August as a get together for her group's annual conference. She had two extra tickets and called me over the weekend to say she had 2 tix for me.

My back story - I had a ticket a few months back - also purchased last summer. This was the day of that Saturday blizzard that shut down NYC and Jersey. I honestly thought I would die from disappointment. They only offered a refund, no new tickets because they were all sold out.

I went on Twitter and begged for a new day for the people who had tickets that day. People started telling their stories of planning the weekend 6 months in advance around Hamilton - wedding anniversaries, birthday celebrations, honeymoons, vacations. Several were from other countries. Lord, it was so sad.

I have tickets for September, but wasn't sure if the original cast would still be performing, but of course I was still hyped to go. We have two camps at my job: those who've seen Hamilton and those willing to do almost anything to see Hamilton. Lol. The theater is 3 blocks from my job and everyday I ask God for tickets. Lol. Co-worker knew my story and was super excited to share those tickets and that experience with me. Today, I was able to cross over and discuss all things Ham with the Seen Hamilton Club, it was so lovely!! It was the best thing EVER!

I also enter the #Ham4Ham digital lottery every weekend - religiously. It does work. Another co-worker's son won tix about a month ago. Front row orchestra for $10.

Back