OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I didn't know you could reclaim your old house (I'm a Slytherin) on Pottermore 2.0 and I'm sooooo happy you can.

ETA: Apparently I'm a Pukwudgie!

Last edited:
I'm a (very proud) Hufflepuff and got sorted into Horned Serpent. Which makes sense because while I'm definitely a Hufflepuff, I certainly have many ravenclaw traits and the horned serpent represents the mind and favors scholars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ravenclaw and Pukwudgie

"Named by James Steward, after the fiercely independent magical creature the Pukwudgie; Pukwudgie house is sometimes considered to represent the heart of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Pukwudgie favours healers."

Anybody have a mosquito allergy? I got the crap bitten out of me when I was in Orlando for the summit, and ever since then, whenever I get a mosquito bite the bites get extremely itchy and turn into a really swollen (roughly) circular rash that's 3-4+ inches around.

I've tried taking Benadryl and using Benadryl cream but neither have provided much relief. It's not an anaphylaxis reaction or anything quite that severe, but it's really painful. Any topical creams or anything that anyone can recommend?

Anybody have a mosquito allergy? I got the crap bitten out of me when I was in Orlando for the summit, and ever since then, whenever I get a mosquito bite the bites get extremely itchy and turn into a really swollen (roughly) circular rash that's 3-4+ inches around.

I've tried taking Benadryl and using Benadryl cream but neither have provided much relief. It's not an anaphylaxis reaction or anything quite that severe, but it's really painful. Any topical creams or anything that anyone can recommend?

I have an allergy/stress induced form of eczema. I first noticed it after getting bit by something and having a HUGE mosquito bite, and followed by random rashes. Ever since, being around flies and bug bites really irritate my skin.

They gave me a hydrocortisone gel to put on my reactions and it helps out a lot.

I use this steroid lotion called Clobex for my nickel allergy and eczema. It works really well and you don't have to use much. You have to get a prescription for it though.

Back