OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Crazy Theory:

Donald Trump now realizes what being president means and what he is expected to do.

Donald Trump suddenly doesn't want to be president.

Donald Trump continues to tweet "braggadocious" and absurd things in the off off off off off off off off off off off off off chance the electorial college is swayed by this and picks Hillary.

I'm just gonna....
:popcorn:

I've read a theory that he never wanted to be president, he just wanted to win the biggest competition there is to feed his narcissism. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

i think everyone who voted for him are going to be kicking themselves in a few months down the road....

i wouldnt be surprised if somehow trump gets impeached... i really wouldnt

I said so many times to so many people who supported him, why they would want to elect someone with no experience in politics.. like would you hire someone to fly a plane or operate on you with no experience just because they had a big mouth and acted like they knew what they were doing...........
But yet everyone was like "this is what america needs", "we need someone not political for once", and blah blah blah.... smh

the 60 minute interview was indeed a spectacle to watch, everything he threatened to do he started to back pedal on
- he was real keen on building a huge wall, now says its be a fence.
- he said numerous times he wanted to lock up hillary clinton, and now he could care less
- he said he wanted to restrict abortion, and now he says he'll work on that issue later...

he tapped into the fears of the most biased voters to get them to sway to his side, and now he's back pedalling hard.
because we dont want a possible worthless nuclear war. and the president of that country likes trump so..

Last edited:
I've read a theory that he never wanted to be president, he just wanted to win the biggest competition there is to feed his narcissism. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

I don't know much about the POTUS office, can he like....decline to be president now? Not that I think he would, but could he actually do that?

i think everyone who voted for him are going to be kicking themselves in a few months down the road....

i wouldnt be surprised if somehow trump gets impeached... i really wouldnt

I said so many times to so many people who supported him, why they would want to elect someone with no experience in politics.. like would you hire someone to fly a plane or operate on you with no experience just because they had a big mouth and acted like they knew what they were doing...........
But yet everyone was like "this is what america needs", "we need someone not political for once", and blah blah blah.... smh

the 60 minute interview was indeed a spectacle to watch, everything he threatened to do he started to back pedal on
- he was real keen on building a huge wall, now says its be a fence.
- he said numerous times he wanted to lock up hillary clinton, and now he could care less
- he said he wanted to restrict abortion, and now he says he'll work on that issue later...

he tapped into the fears of the most biased voters to get them to sway to his side, and now he's back pedalling hard.

He doesn't want to live in the White House. He wants to stay in Trump Palace I mean Towers and mess up the traffic in and around NYC for the next 4 years. The White House is a downgrade for him. I also don't think he really thought through what winning this competition I mean election would require of him to sacrifice on a personal level.

And, he has already made so many sacrifices in his life. Sacrifices on the same level as Gold Star families. Whatta man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I see it, Trump said some harsh things during the campaign, things that he didn't really fully support in bringing to fruition but things that he had an opinion on. And now, we're seeing his actual views on things. It might have been a tactic to run as radical republican but to pull back into a middle ground once he had won. I'm not going to say I look forward to his presidency, but I am very curious to see what happens.

Just a little brag here but the elementary school team that I help coach won first place out of 8 teams at their competition tonight. They got 3rd two years ago, didn't place last year and finally won tonight! They are wonderful girls and all of them (including me) were screaming and crying. I am sooo proud and happy

Hypothetical question for you.

If your gym owner was arrested for kicking a dog, would you want to know about it?

Hypothetical question for you.

If your gym owner was arrested for kicking a dog, would you want to know about it?

I've always felt that how one treat animals is a true reflection of their character. I would want to know. If I loved my daughter's gym I'm not sure if it would make me leave but it would result in my distancing myself from that person. If it was my child's coach though I'd look more closely how he/she treated the athletes on the team. If I was on the cusp though about leaving it might be a deciding factor in my taking my business elsewhere.

Back