OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Carol Burnett scared me as a child and I can't see Tim Curry as anyone except doctor Frank-N-Furter or Nigel Thornberry... I do appreciate the original one but I grew up with other one so that's the one I'm used to :p But I do have both versions of the soundtrack on my iPhone.

While we're on the topic of musical remakes I am dreading the Peter Pan Live thing that NBC wants to do. The Sound of Music was SO BAD last year and Peter Pan was the other musical that defines my childhood. (Ok, wait I also forgot Joseph with Donny Osmond and Cats but only Act I.) They can't ruin this for me :( Peter Pan is perfect and doesn't need to be redone. I'm pretty sure the video clerk at the local Blockbuster kept the Mary Martin version around just for me when I was a kid. I rented it at least 20 times a year. And I still listen the to Cathy Rigby version. NBC please stop I'm begging you. Of course I'll watch it but I'm going to hate-watch it.
Tim Curry voiced Nigel Thornberry?

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

Anyone who has had ACL/Meniscus surgery, I had surgery in March and a couple of weeks ago my knee started hurting again. One side hurts and the other side kind of stings. It was throbbing last night and woke me up hurting. Has anyone else had trouble with their knee this long after surgery?
@LeahofthePack

Anyone who has had ACL/Meniscus surgery, I had surgery in March and a couple of weeks ago my knee started hurting again. One side hurts and the other side kind of stings. It was throbbing last night and woke me up hurting. Has anyone else had trouble with their knee this long after surgery?

Where do you live? It might be the weather. I have been practically immobile lately thanks to what the changes in pressure does to my injuries. The worst part is that you start feeling so much better during the summer thinking that you are healing well and the the winter comes and OUCH!

Unity Black were just on Strictly Come Dancing (Or Dancing With the Stars) and they looked so good, even if it was a short clip! I always get excited if an all-star team makes it onto terrestrial tv, and being on prime time BBC is huge! :cheering:

Unity Black were just on Strictly Come Dancing (Or Dancing With the Stars) and they looked so good, even if it was a short clip! I always get excited if an all-star team makes it onto terrestrial tv, and being on prime time BBC is huge! :cheering:

I saw! They looked great

Where do you live? It might be the weather. I have been practically immobile lately thanks to what the changes in pressure does to my injuries. The worst part is that you start feeling so much better during the summer thinking that you are healing well and the the winter comes and OUCH!
I live in Alabama, it hasn't been too cold lately. It started really bothering me about a month ago and the last few weeks it's just gotten worse.

I live in Alabama, it hasn't been too cold lately. It started really bothering me about a month ago and the last few weeks it's just gotten worse.
This is what is frightening me about arthroscopic surgery to repair my meniscus that I'm schedule on Dec 2. I have rheumatoid arthritis already and hope that this won't worsen it. Hopefully, it is only temporary and recovery continues.

Back