OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ugh such a fail at wrapping presents....I need my moms help!
Send them to me! I'll wrap them and send them back!
I looooove wrapping presents. Last year for Christmas I got a wrapping paper cart with a bunch of curling ribbon and tissue paper. And for my birthday a few weeks ago I got wrapping paper and bows, they're all metallic and pretty! The paper is also a little sturdier, which is nice because I like tight, crisp corners. Any time a present has to be wrapped, any occasion, it's given to me to take care of and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm super bummed that as my brother and I get older, we keep doing smaller Christmases purely because I have fewer presents to wrap.

ETA: in my dream house, I would have a room solely for wrapping gifts. With racks of wrapping paper and drawers upon drawers of bows! Sigh. I can dream!

ETA: in my dream house, I would have a room solely for wrapping gifts. With racks of wrapping paper and drawers upon drawers of bows! Sigh. I can dream!

We had this is my house growing up. We had shelves of paper, drawers of ribbons and bows, and tags. And then a huge square table with scissors and tape dispensers. I thought everyone had one, until I grew up and realized it was weird. Now I have to buy new wrapping paper every time I buy someone a gift because I'm too unorganized to keep stuff together.

I miss our wrapping room.

Received my results today for my final semester of my degree. PASSED, and will be most likely graduating with honours! Five years of hard work finally worth it for a degree in Electrical Power Engineering! There were so many times that I was thinking of throwing in the towel - I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it and making it through the tough times :) Just a bit of a brag post - so glad it's over!

One of my old coach's teams is going the Summit and she asked me to do their t-shirts. I'm allowed to say "Summit" but not "The Summit", right?

GF fierceboarders, has anyone had any luck with finding gluten free lasagna noodles? We eat lasagna every year for Christmas with my grandparents and my grandmother wants me to find gf noodles so I'll be able to eat too but I'm not having much luck.

GF fierceboarders, has anyone had any luck with finding gluten free lasagna noodles? We eat lasagna every year for Christmas with my grandparents and my grandmother wants me to find gf noodles so I'll be able to eat too but I'm not having much luck.
Heartland, DeBole's and Barilla all make GF pasta. You may have to do some searching but you may be able to find what you're looking for.

Look on Amazon. There are a bunch of them.

Also, if you like veggies, you could use zucchini instead of noodles. Soooo good. Just slice it lengthwise, so it's long and flat like lasagna noodles.

Back