OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420308799.823487.jpg

I just got this tweet. How do they know I'm going to AC?! They don't really have any tweets at other people. What's going on?!

View attachment 721

I just got this tweet. How do they know I'm going to AC?! They don't really have any tweets at other people. What's going on?!
Maybe a cheerleader works in the social media department at Hard Rock?
Anyway, respond and tell them to put an extra server or 5 on the schedule Fri-Sun. Last year there wasn't a single restaurant or bar that had enough staff. Tun tavern had 2 bartenders for about 8,000 people lol.

Maybe a cheerleader works in the social media department at Hard Rock?
Anyway, respond and tell them to put an extra server or 5 on the schedule Fri-Sun. Last year there wasn't a single restaurant or bar that had enough staff. Tun tavern had 2 bartenders for about 8,000 people lol.

Done! If anyone wants to make a group reservation, give Lisa a call
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420312171.723806.jpg

@Tosh now I'm curious if Iguana tastes like chicken.
tumblr_mesc1npBcX1r25ftj.gif

I have such a love/hate relationship with the Victoria's Secret Semi annual sale

I hate plundering through baskets and some woman like deliberately shouldered me away from the 32b bras

Like girl. Stop. She was clearly an AAA cup anyway
maybe she was looking for something to stuff her chicken cutlets into for when she hits the club

Happy World Introvert Day everyone, especially my fellow introverts! :) I will celebrate by staying home and probably catching up on my TV shows.
don't you mean every day? I'm never going outside again

today was just so rough:(
i'm so sorry to hear that. i'm here if you need anything

update on the dog: my mom developed really bad allergies after introducing it into our house. looks like the dormant allergies came out :( we have to return him and now the house feels so empty. and i feel awful doing that to such a sweet dog.
I'm so sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving across the country in less than a month! I can't believe i'm leaving new england. I can't believe I'm leaving my teams & my organization. I had a long conversation with my coordinator & coaches and I do feel like i'm making the right decision in moving, but i can't help feeling like i'm leaving a part of me behind. This past season has been one of the best years of cheer i've ever experienced & just when we come home from nationals (with a trophy!!) i'm packing up and leaving my cheer family.

Moving across the country in less than a month! I can't believe i'm leaving new england. I can't believe I'm leaving my teams & my organization. I had a long conversation with my coordinator & coaches and I do feel like i'm making the right decision in moving, but i can't help feeling like i'm leaving a part of me behind. This past season has been one of the best years of cheer i've ever experienced & just when we come home from nationals (with a trophy!!) i'm packing up and leaving my cheer family.
Leaving can be tough but Just think of all the new and wonderful experiences that away you.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

Leaving can be tough but Just think of all the new and wonderful experiences that away you.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**
it's hard to see the silver lining when I don't know anyone out west. I'm moving with my gf & besides the dozen or so jobs i've applied for, I don't know what's out there.

it's hard to see the silver lining when I don't know anyone out west. I'm moving with my gf & besides the dozen or so jobs i've applied for, I don't know what's out there.
Once there I'm sure you'll find many other job opportunities.

Where out west?

you're right. i just miss my cheer fam
Any gyms near where you are moving that you may be able to try expanding your cheer fam?

Back