OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
They aren't married!? Wonder why all the media says they are married?
I'm going to have to watch The Bodyguard today :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby's attorney released a statement saying that no marriage certificate has been filed for them.

I looked the other day too.

So maybe they had a ceremony but no certificate, so that makes it not official

My E! alert just said that BK is not brain dead and nothing has changed from any other day..."according to a source"

On one hand I want to believe TMZ because they knew about Michael Jackson being dead before Michael Jackson knew he was head....

but on the other hand TMZ killed (or had him near death) Lil Wayne once

My E! alert just said that BK is not brain dead and nothing has changed from any other day..."according to a source"

On one hand I want to believe TMZ because they knew about Michael Jackson being dead before Michael Jackson knew he was head....

I hope TMZ is wrong!

I'll never forgive TMZ for playing with my emotions over Lil Wayne.

We had a shooting on campus today :( it was an isolated incident but it's still really scary to think that it happened here.

Girl my instincts were already telling me he had something to do with both and I didn't even know all this.

Hmmmm

He's a lunatic. Apparently he used to post pictures on instagram of guns....like insane guns.. And some of BK's family on her moms side (Her Aunt Pat) got a restraining order on him....

Somethin' ain't clean in that buttermilk

Back