OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I had my USA staff try outs on Saturday. I think it went really well considering I dislocated my kneecap during my solo routine (recurring problem I've had for a good 5 or so years...I've gotten to the point where I usually just pop it back in and pack on some ice). I finished my routine and I think I did as well as I could have. I hope I make it!
ETA: I have a really nice green and purple bruise on my knee now [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats! i really wanted to try out for USA or JAMZ staff this summer since I'm off to college next year, but I'm too young :(

So they keep releasing 50 shades of grey exclusive clips, I'm dying to see this movie and I plan on dragging my lovely boyfriend with me, lol. However I can already tell the dialogue is somewhat cheesy, I wonder how closely the script follows what's said in the actual book.
Nothing ruins a movie more then a horrible script in my opinion.

So they keep releasing 50 shades of grey exclusive clips, I'm dying to see this movie and I plan on dragging my lovely boyfriend with me, lol. However I can already tell the dialogue is somewhat cheesy, I wonder how closely the script follows what's said in the actual book.
Nothing ruins a movie more then a horrible script in my opinion.
"Is this like, where you keep your Xbox?"

You're exactly right! She's a fan who met the team at NCA and was made a honorary member of the team. She just really loves the girls and coaches. I can understand how it might seem over the top but at the end of the day she's a very sweet girl and her support of SE is very much appreciated!!!
@mstealtoyou....I believe that the person that the OP inquired about was on team with my oldest daughter years ago if it's the same one. If so, your absolutely correct. She can come across as a tad over the top but has a heart of gold, is a sweetheart and just loves everything about AS Cheer. I'm trying to think of a way to see if it's the same person without publically posting anything as I would not want to hurt her. But I do believe that it is. I will PM you her ex team info. But she does truly mean well:)

So quick question. I have like really curly thick hair that's a little past my shoulders. I'm supposed to be getting my hair done and blowed out tomorrow. But I know it's gonna be ruined by like the next day. Even when I try to put my hair in a ponytail or even wrap it it literally starts frizzing and curling and when I put a scarf on my head I feel like I'm sweating all night. [emoji17] I'm so weird. So any advice on products to put in it or how I should put my hair up would be greatly appreciated. [emoji16]

Last edited:
My cousin bought his girlfriend this blanket for vday... It's her son. I just can't help but die laughing when I see this.
79c37089f748da62e9a88f38beb73f1e.jpg

It's 12F right now but feels like 0F with the wind chill. And it snowed last night a lot from 6pm ish to early this morning so I had to clean both cars and move them out of the driveway so that our driveway could be cleaned. Pain in the butt but at least I don't have to shovel :)

i really dont know which thread to put this in so its going here. but i saw on CSP twitter that their med. coed team (Phoenix) is expanding to large coed...... wondering if anyone knows more about this.

Back