OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Haha well i'm the youngest of my siblings, so i won't have to worry about the taxi-ness! haha and i live in Vegas. I'm afraid to drive during rush hour because there are SO many cars, haha!

Wow I can't even imagine..the biggest learning experience for me was switching lanes hahaha when I first started driving I was way to nervous to change lines, but that became a problem when my exit was 3 lanes over
rolleyes.png
I used to be terrified of major highways and I live outside of DC so the beltway etc..definitely gets crazy! Rush hour is a hot mess-avoid if you can, but otherwise don't tailgate and avoid having to cross a lot of lanes!

I'm procrastinating writing an essay for My Antonia. Also my english teacher wants us to finish a whole book by Thursday, what is this nonsense?!

Soo happy that the Packers won yesterday!! It made my boyfriend really happy :p

I love the game Words With Friends on my iPhone!! My boyfriend and I are playing against eachother and we come up with some interesting words its so funny!! Haha :) If anyone wants to play against me reply to this or send mr a message or something cause I'd be happy to play :D

Today, my mom and me drove 3 hours to watch jamfest indy. I finally got to meet Maddie and Molly :) And I finally saw Maddie's stunt in person. I can now die happily!

Today, my mom and me drove 3 hours to watch jamfest indy. I finally got to meet Maddie and Molly :) And I finally saw Maddie's stunt in person. I can now die happily!

OMG!! Lucky!!! The only time I'll probably be able to see them is Worlds if I go

my hands smell like oranges form the orange i ate earlier haha
tumbling later, but no cheer.
first out of six teams at our comp on staurday, i kinda love my team. we could have been undefeated if we had not gotten second at our second comp because of a legality deduction.

Exams all week..kill me now.
eek.png
I'm such an awful studier... it just doesn't work.

I have 2 chem tests tomorrow to study for.. they were supposed to be LAST monday but we got out of school for basically whole week because of the ice storms down here.. I've only been to school 4 days in the last 4 weeks.. they might as well have just given us a month off for christmas. And I think we might have our last practice writing assessment before the real one tomorrow too.. perfect I hate writing. February is going to be the most intense month ever.. We have high school nationals, then cheersport, then dallas. I CAN'T WAIT.

SURPRISE. I'm back (again).

Why do they call me Susie? I hope no one calls me that behind my back. That'd be mean. My name is Lindsey..

SURPRISE. I'm back (again).

Why do they call me Susie? I hope no one calls me that behind my back. That'd be mean. My name is Lindsey..
you're a nerd
but i am glad you're back!!!!

and they call you susie cause of how many posts you have

Back